I did Slim & Lean by Jari Love and I have A question

LuckeeLaydee

Cathlete
I hope this isn't too dumb of a question. At the beginning of the "tracks" I believe that's what Jari calls them, they give the weights that the exercisers are using. For example on one exercise it says that Jari uses a 10 lb "weight load" and she has dumbells. I picked up 12 cause I was used to doing those with Cathe at 12. Mistake, I wasn't ready for that number of reps and couldn't finish the track (but came pretty close). Now is she saying she is useing 2 10lb dumbells OR 2 5 lb dumbells for a total weight of 10 lbs? Does anyone know for sure?

http://www.picturetrail.com/luckeelaydee

Paula

It is confusing, but it's the total weight (either one barbell, or two dumbells that together equal that amount). '

You must have been dying during that set!

I think that's a really confusing thing about S&L. I couldn't figure it out until I freeze-framed and squinted at the dumbbells Jari was using. Then I was relieved ;-)

Jari's very gracious about answering any questions you may have about her workouts. I asked her the same question and she promptly e-mailed me about it. I love Slim and Lean and Ripped to the Core. I can't wait until her new ones are released in late October!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.