I can't wait for tomorrow!

faith4us

Cathlete
I'm starting the second round of STS tomorrow!!! I am so looking forward to this.

I took a break after the first round and did P90X. I only lasted for 6 weeks. I hated it and wanted to get back to STS. I just don't care for P90X, I don't know why. I think STS kind of spoiled me.

Have fun!!! Someone needs to tell Cathe that when you're doing 8 1.5 pushups that you're actually doing 16 pushups!!!!! The 8 makes it seem easy, then she tosses the 1.5s at you!!:p;)

Nan

Enjoy round 2! I decided to start another 3.5 month rotation, beginning today. Wow, those push-ups never end. But it felt great to start again.

Michelle

I'm starting STS for my first time tomorrow! Truth is I still have some 1RMS towards the end that I haven't done, but I really don't want to wait any longer...I can do them later, right?

Wow, I am on such a high from doing it! I love STS!! It has ruined all of my other workouts. I cannot wait until the STS cardio is done too!! Hopefully it will be in my hands by the time I do my third rotation.

I actually feel like I lost a bit of strength doing P90X. I struggled to do what I did the first time with STS. I had really gained some strenght by the end of it too. Oh well, live and learn.

I did disk one today! Wow, probably the most intense dvd I've done...had to modify and could not complete a lot of the pushups throughout, and had to decrease quite amount of weight on a few exercises simply because my arms were too tired....LOVE the extended stretch option!!!!

I did 31/2 moth rotation back on April, and now I'm doing meso 2 but I repeat disc 15,14,13 for two weeks, so this week and next week I will do 18,17,16.
Also I change the days before, Monday would've weights now is cardio. And I'm feeling pretty good. Maybe those little changes get me a really good results.:D

Eunice:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.