Husband quotes during Cathe workout....

KarenO

Hello Everybody in fitness land! I hope everyone in the midwest has recovered from all the shoveling--and those of you in sunnier states, well, just put your face in the sunshine and think of us colder citizens!

I have to make fun of my husband and myself. On Friday nights, normal people go to the movies, out to dinner or the bar or something. Not us...we were busy pumping (iron) jumping (on the step) and sweating. Sounds romantic...huh???

Now I will make fun of my husband. These are a few of the comments he made during Max. Int. Strength.

"...I'm gonna have pain ..." :-tired

"...I AM Arnold!!!..." :D(His name is James, but he fancies himself to be as well endowed as Arnold S.)

"...D@%$...Will ya look at her muscles???" (referring to Cathe's, of course):-wow

Just a little humor for a Friday night!

I hope everyone finds a fitness partner to keep the mood happy!

Karen

I don't know how you ca lift weights while you're laughing! My muscles are worthless when I laugh, and he sounds like a kook (in a good way, of course.) I'm jealous, my boyfriend tried doing the Karen Voight Energy Sprint tape with me years ago and even that basic choreography had him tripping all over himself. And then I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing and discouraging him. But I couldn't help it! He looked funny! I know...I'm mean....

For all you poor saps shoveling snow every half hour to keep ahead, I send you sympathy from sunny L.A., where today it as sunny and 70 degrees all day! Go West, that's what I say!

Take care!

Hey Karen!

How cute! That was too funny. I can relate with his pain on MIS though! You just keep on Pumping, Jumping & Sweating together. ...and LEX, don't tempt us Easterners!(is that a word??) Actually, we had about 4-5 inches of snow but it rained from morning til night all day today and the snow is gone! Yuck, don't know which I dislike the most, the cold or the rain. You just be sending some of those rays our way. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Hey Karen!

I'm trying to send the sun out there, I really am! You're lucky the rain melted the snow. I talked to my folks in Chicago and the poor schmucks just got pummeled last week with snow, then the temperature went subzero so it all froze and now they're forecasting MORE snow!! Man, I don't miss that at all. I love LA!

And I do think Easterners is a word, at least I'm buying it!

Try to stay warm and dry. Remember, layers, layers, layers!

Take care.

RE: Hey Karen!

I think I got some of your sun today! It was wonderful. For the first time in over a week, I felt the sun's warmth through the car window!

I am a teacher...so we got 4 days off from school so we could shovel the cold stuff!

Thanks for the sun!

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.