Hubby and I "GRADUATED" today! We completed our 6 month STS program!

Denise R

Cathlete
Phew, we did it! And I loved every minute of it! I've lost almost 16 pounds. Hubby took my measurements today and here are the stats:

Waist: Down 2 inches
Hips: Down 2 inches
Thighs: Down 7 inches total for both (3 1/2 inches each, oh wow!)
Biceps: Down 3 inches total for both (1 1/2 inches each and I can see some serious definition)

14 total inches in all the right spots! I'm hoping with the new Insanity program to get even closer to reaching my goals. I'm tightening up the diet (will be eating 5 mini meals of about 300 calories each) and continuing to use Cathe's strength workouts~looking forwarding to what the next 2 months will bring!

Denise

Congratulations Denise to you and your husband! Excellent results. :D

Enjoy Insanity and share how you do with it! My Insanity is sitting on my shelf until I finish my STS rotation here soon and then I will be jumping in as well.

Congrats again!

Mary :)

Congratulations on your amazing success with the program!

I can't to start STS in October, after I'm no longer pregnant :)

Good luck with Insanity. I've been intrigued by all the posts recently; sounds like a fantastic program.

Wow, Denise! Impressive results...congratulations!!! It was your posts when you started STS that gave me the push I needed to finally place my order, so thank you for still taking the time to share your progress!:D

Congratulations Denise to you and your hubby. Great results. Good luck with Insanity. Keep us posted on your experience & results with that. I'm still on the sidelines w/that.

WOW! Congrats to you! You should submit your results to be highlighted in Cathe's blog! What an inspiration you are for everyone!

Congratulations again!

Congratulations to you and hubby for sticking with the program!!! I have two weeks to go and I'll be done with my six month rotation!!! I bet you'll continue to see results. Wow, an almost 16# weight loss is something to be very proud of!!

Personally, I can't wait to mix up STS Strength with STS Cardio and see if I can *shock* my muffin top out of existence!!

Props to you and DH!!!

Thanks everyone! I didn't take any pics but I guess I could still write up my story. I am really proud of my hubby. He has been through alot (had a partial right foot amputation last September and is now having issues with his left foot) but he treaded right along with me. His progress has been awesome! He has gained so much strength and lost some weight as well. He has added using the elliptical for his cardio due to the above issues. He has made a new commitment and will CONTINUE to workout with me using Cathe's strength workouts. We start a 6 week rotation of Gym Styles on 8/2/09!! Then after that we are going to do another 3 1/2 month rotation of STS! :)

(he's a new man thanks to Cathe and STS!)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.