How many Amy's?

LaBelleRebelle

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of Amy's on here... I know that name was in the top 10 popular names during the 70's. I was born in '78 and my name is Amy...

Just out of curiosity, who else is named Amy and what are your ages?

Amy! :)

I am one of those Amy's. Amy Jo as a matter of fact. I am from Pardeeville, Wisconsin (near Madison) and am 31 years old.

I am THE AMY! (Obnoxious remark aimed at the Lemmings who suck up and post inane drivel on other forums -- they know who they are)

LOL!

Not gonna tell me age, cuz nobody believes me when I do!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-02 AT 07:42PM (Est)[/font][p]Well, let's see......you're acting like a toddler. Maybe 3?

Hi, Amy,
I'm also an Amy and I was born in 1965!!!! Of course, I was number 7 of 8 children. My little sister and I were "accidents". My oldest sister would have been 58 this April. My mom always told me it was my two oldest sisters that caused us. Seems as though they were in nursing school in the 60's and told her that the pill was terrible for her...just awful..that she'd better just not take it...oh well, glad she listened to them!
Amy

I'm #5 of 11... my mom wanted to have 12, but the doctor told her to stop at 9 (her body wouldn't support another pregnancy, and she was 40). My parents divorced soo after that, and my dad remarried and had 2 more. The oldest is 28 and the youngest is 8. (2nd youngest is 15.)

kimroberts --

It's not worth it.. we have a person DESPERATE for attention who just isn't worth responding to .... She craves getting everyone riled up....

Ignoring her (just as you would give your child a time out) is the best way to handle it.

This forum is about working out - hopefully she will soon fade away....

Hey Hey... don't forget me too!!!! my username on other forums is love2teach. I'm an only child, mom almost named me Amber. I love my name...

Amy

Is that how you spell "Partyville"???

Hi Amy,
I am from Waterford, WI (near Milwaukee) and have heard and met people from "Partyville", but always assumed it was spelled the way it sounds. I've never actually seen it spelled out before. See you learn something new everyday.
Dawn W

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.