How DOES she do it??

pjlippert

Cathlete
Athletic Training!! Holy moly!!! Cathe- you and your team are a wonder. I keep thnking while doing the new series that High Intensity is almost an understatement! :eek: Phew!!! Buckets o' sweat!

I have been thinking that with every video of hers! I am purple by the end of every video, and she is

Oops! Hit send too quickly. Anyway, I can't believe how purple my face is and how long it stays that way after my workout. And Cathe does the ENTIRE workout, in perfect form, AND still able to talk! She is unbelievable!!!!

Maybe this is why I'm waiting to do the series b/c some of those clips scared me a little. Some of those moves I may really need to practice with and I don't necessarily have the room to do some of them. I will get to them though but just want to be fully ready for an effective workout.

Yes, be afraid, it was my second workout I did after Turbo-barre. Expect pain and DOMS.

Athletic Training!! Holy moly!!! Cathe- you and your team are a wonder. I keep thnking while doing the new series that High Intensity is almost an understatement! :eek: Phew!!! Buckets o' sweat!
Thought the same thing the first time I did it.Second time around, mentally determined to survive as the hardest part it's only until the 25 minute mark, I did better.Third time... game face on and it went plain and smoothly, but always breathing so heavily and sweating so much that I still don't understand how she can talk while doing that :D

I did a souped up version in class this morning....simply soaked! :eek:

:eek::eek: oh my!I would be scared to take a lesson with you because I wouldn't know what to expect....but on the other side it's one ofmy dream because I really like how you challenge me every time!:)who knows,maybe one day I'll be able to come to one of your Rt even if from Italy the flight is a bit expensive... how about a European RT, let'say based in London?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.