How do you achieve Cathlete or Cathiete status

FitVicky

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Just wondering how do you achieve Cathlete or Cathiete status and what's the difference. I just ordered myself a Cathlete t-shirt which I won't allow my self to wear until after I finish a 90 day rotation of the XTrain series. Just curious because I see it under some peoples names.

Thanks for answering :D

Vicky

You are a member until you've posted 100 then you become and Catheite. After 300 you are a Cathlete. I'm not sure but I think it's like 10,000 before you graduate to a DeCathlete. :)

You are a member until you've posted 100 then you become and Catheite. After 300 you are a Cathlete. I'm not sure but I think it's like 10,000 before you graduate to a DeCathlete. :)

Thanks Jann, for the speedy reply. I thought it was tied into completeing rotations or something to that effect.

:D

If you love Cathe and her workouts, then you are a CATHLETE!
As for what is under your name in the forums....what Jann said.

Once you embrace Cathe's workouts and this fun loving community you are truly a Cathlete :)

That plan to save the Tshirt wearing until after the XTRAIN rotation is actually a pretty cool one though! What an initiation huh? Just imagine how proud you will feel in that shirt after you have your butt officially kicked by Cathe :p

Is this your first Cathe series?

I have been a member for YEARS but since I just look and read without replying alot, my status isnt very high. But I dont care! I still consider myself an important member of this forum - despite my 'status rank.' You dont have to be one of those that reply to every post.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how do you achieve Cathlete or Cathiete status and what's the difference. I just ordered myself a Cathlete t-shirt which I won't allow my self to wear until after I finish a 90 day rotation of the XTrain series. Just curious because I see it under some peoples names.

ooh, I was just wondering the same! I thought it was some double-secret club, hahaha! Actually, I already feel like I'm in the club and the keeper of a great secret: people ask me, 'oh, where do you work out?' and I reply, 'Have you ever heard of Cathe?' -- to which I usually get a puzzled look or blank stare....

And I adore your shirt/goal idea! :)

Hi ...sorry, but I just realized that I have had replies to my question. I haven't received any updates.

Dustbunny2, Texas Laura and Ayle09 ...I do feel like a Cathlete;). I have many of her workouts including the Terminator Series, MMA and Step , LIS and STS series, although I havent finished an entire STS rotation nor LIS rotation cause I seriously think I have developed Adult Onset ADD. I made it as far as into the 2nd Mesocycle and stopped.

Soozies: Too funny! It's weird that she isn't more well known outside of the fitness world. Yea, and I need that incentive and reward to push me from straying from this rotation. Purely selfish, but thanks :D

Vicky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.