Hoping for another spin DVD!

Traildoggie

Cathlete
DH and I both love the spin DVD. We've done it a lot of times. We've looked for other spin workouts just for variety but not much out there that's appealing. we bought a couple but they are b-o-r-i-n-g! Dh wears bike shoes so does not like getting off the bike to do other exercises in the middle of spinning.
So an informal request... Please please another spin DVD!

All in agreement please say so.

Thank you Cathe.

Traildoggie said:
DH and I both love the spin DVD. We've done it a lot of times. We've looked for other spin workouts just for variety but not much out there that's appealing. we bought a couple but they are b-o-r-i-n-g! Dh wears bike shoes so does not like getting off the bike to do other exercises in the middle of spinning.
So an informal request... Please please another spin DVD!

All in agreement please say so.

Thank you Cathe.

Yes, what she said! I would LOVE another Cathe spinning workout.

I agree. I just love Cycle Max. This is now my favorite Cathe workout! I can't believe how much stronger my legs have gotten and that's while being pregnant! I also got it in the download so I can mix it up. I use it every week. I too got one from another instructor for variety but it doesn't compare to Cathe!

Ashley

Ditto -I would buy & use another spin routine from Cathe.... Not much put there that's as good as Cathe or as being in a live spin class.

Cardio coach is my other spin bike fav...

Cathe & team- pls put more spin workouts on your list!

My DH has a slew of cycle videos, and Cathe's is really the only one that makes me sweat my entire body weight. I loaned Cyclemax to one of my DH's co-workers, who is a cycle fanatic, and he liked it so much, he went out and purchased all of her weight workouts. I'm trying to convince him to take the plunge and purchase STS as well. We would purchase another spin workout from Cathe in a heartbeat! (Abs at the end would be a nice topper) : )

I loaned Cyclemax to one of my DH's co-workers, who is a cycle fanatic, and he liked it so much, he went out and purchased all of her weight workouts. I'm trying to convince him to take the plunge and purchase STS as well. We would purchase another spin workout from Cathe in a heartbeat! (Abs at the end would be a nice topper) : )

This cracks me up...mainly because I think this holds true for any first timer of a Cathe video. You try one and you crave more of her workouts!!! I like the idea of adding abs at the end of a Spin workout.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up over here!

I LOVE Cycle Max! The scrambled premix is awesome too. :) I would buy any spin workouts Cathe does...but then again I buy EVERYTHING Cathe does.

I usually follow it up with one of Cathe's yoga premixes. Ahhhhhh!

Kelly

I would love another spin dvd, cycle max is a fantastic work out.
Cathe and the crew are very motivating, there is NO room for boredom there.
I think abs at the end would be nice too, I'd have to put a big towel on my exercise mat as I am pretty soaked at the end :p

Bri:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.