Holy moly--Body Max 2!!

Holy moly, I just finished Body Max 2 and it just about killed me. Well, actually...I only managed to complete the step combos & power circuits before my body gave up on me. I'll hold off to completing the entire workout another day. What a workout though! What does everyone else think about Body Max 2? I took a look at the premixes and they look like they are going to be a killer as well--almost like having several seperate workouts on one DVD. Anyway, my next goal (after mastering Body Max 2) is to move onto IMAX3. I've had that one for the past couple months, but haven't tried it yet because it looked so hard. I'm working up to it though :)

Yes, BM2 is killer fun!! I did that one today also (step combos and power circuits). It is ALL great, though!! The scrambles eggs premix in my favorite!!

Don't be so afraid of IMAX3 -- try the step only premix first, and master that, then try the whole thing and modify when you need to. It is really really fun!

Did BM2 today as well. It is such a favorite! And I agree about IMAX3. It's not that bad. I think it's one of the most fun, and so rewarding.

I did BM2 all the way through for the first time the other day. Wow is all I can say. The upper body work is great. Imax3 isn't so bad. I agree it is very rewarding when you do it. You feel like you can do anything after that.

Farrah

Yep, even though BM2 kicked me in the butt, it was still definitely a fun workout. Love the music, the fast pace & time just flies by! Thanks for the advice on IMAX3 I'll have to give it a try next week.

I love this workout!!! I usually do the workout, as recorded, but stop when I get to the upper body section, which I save for the next day (usually opting for the double upper body premix). BM2 is definitely one of my favorite workouts!

I do love this as well. I did it two days in a row and now my knees are starting to ache. I'm only 37 and I am not so sure I would recommend intense stepping two days in a row!?

Try the Scrambled Eggs premix -- it is an awesome cardiovascular workout. I only use a 6 inch riser and I sweat so much and feel so worked out after it is over.

Another killer premix is the Double Upper Body one......ouch!

I love Body Max 2.....

I have done every pre-mix on BM2 EXCEPT scrambled eggs, could someone please tell me is it mostly cardio or a combonation of cardio and weights? I absolutely LOVE the music on BM2... I always reach for this if I'm not in the mood to work out because it is sooooo fun!
Thanks!

I love this workout! It sat on the shelf for a couple of months before I had the nerve to try it. It's tons of fun and it pushes me to the limit every time. Now it's defintely a mainstay in my monthly rotations. Glad you liked it!

BM2 is my most used workout. The step combos are so much fun and is an awesome and tough workout. I have never done the entire workout and probably will never do it. I may choose the upper body section along with pyramid down of PUB the next day.

okay good, I've never done the entire workout either--not by choice though, but because I'm so darn sweaty by the end that the thought doing upper body just about kills me. I'm happy to say that I've mastered the step combos & step blast routines now! Such a fun workout! I can't wait to try the premixes on the DVD next....

I've done BM2 twice in like 3.5 weeks, it gets easier the more you do it. The weight work is a bonus after finishing the cardio.

As for IMAX3, I prefer it in Hardcore Extreme mixed in with LM and HSC or KM.

Tonight, BM2 was the smoothest time I've ever done it. Love it totally!!

Can I do BM2 in 5th Day of 4 Day Split?

Thanks

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

I just found Body Max 2 today at a resale shop, needless to say I was very excited, Now I have been reading all these comments and now I am a little nervous about trying it! If I make it thru I will let you all know!

The funniest thing about BM2 is I thought about selling it on e-bay!!! After I got it I was so frustrated that I could not get the step portion down, I put away(more like chucked it to the back of my closet). I pulled it out months later on some "lite workout day" so if I didn't get the foot work I wouldn't be upset that I wasted my alloted time to get a little cardio in and something just clicked in my brain and I GOT IT! Seriously, I have practically every Cathe DVD but this workout deserves some kind of award, and to think I was gonna sell it.

Love BM2,he scrambled eggs cardio premix is awesome!

And if your short on time, Time saver cardio premix does the job!

I usually do double upper body on another day too :)

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.