Holiday Clean Up

Wow. Cooked two batch of chicken and leak soup trying hard to be good during this festive time. New year left to go through and we all, i hope, will be hitting hard ;-)

I am off for some yoga relax.

Have a good day tidying up/stocking your shelves wit h good food. :)

Went to Wal Mart and bought some workout pants. Went to the grocery store to pick up some bananas, grape tomatoes, coconut milk, water, oj, and a mini watermelon (who would think you could buy watermelon in January?). I'm probably going to start the recovery process from the holidays with Yoga Relax, I'm coming off of a cold. I was thinking about making myself some fresh lemon/ginger tea.

Soups, shakes, and I threw the rest of the Christmas cookies in the garbage. Plus I have to get back to my workout schedule which I think I will liven up with the purchase of STS Total Body and reacquiring Pyramids. Then there is Lean legs and Abs and Hi Reps.........

Since I'm burning excessive use-or-lose leave and have time, I started a STS Strength rotation on Monday (Disk 25 and on). Now that I have my Valor weight racks, I'm able to go heavier and it was amazing to discover how much more I can bench press and squat! I also decided to do the Plyo legs on Tuesdays and Squat Rack on Saturdays, since others mentioned what great results they saw from combining the two.

My two "sin" days of the year are Xmas Eve and Xmas, so I was back to eating semi-healthy on the 26th. I am not a "clean" eater by any standard but I don't really care for junk food (thanks to my mom, God rest her soul, who did not let us eat chips, candy, cookies except on special occasions).

:):):):):)

Hi Nathalie....my Friday morning class is loaded with plyometric step intervals. We jump up, down and all around the step. Each interval has its own fun (breath taking) pattern :eek:

No doubt it's fun :))))
Hope you have something in " the fridge" for us ready to explode from home. In fact I have no doubt you have. I love your cardio leg blast cathe. It truly is a gem.
Thanks for exploding my legs into presentable ones. :)))

Oh replying from the phone , can't put smilies properly.

Have a good day cathe ;-)

My "clean up" trail is hitting the ski trails! In addition to STS I've been cross-country skiing all week (including Christmas Day) with the beautiful snow that we have. My trail starts just outside my back door off the deck. Next week is active recovery, guess what I'll be doing? I love winter snow!

Today, I'll be restocking my fridge with lots of fresh clean food.

Luckily I've only had a couple days of sweets and the gluten made me sick just to remind me to stop it. I did manage a workout everyday and yesterday decided to pull out Mike Donavanik's Extreme Burn - the 90 minute metabolic finisher nearly killed me! His DVD's are advanced like yours Cathe but I save money because I don't have to run out to buy an outfit to match his like I do with your workouts LOL! Today is ripped with hiit legs and plyo one - can't wait!
Jamie

Happy New Year, everyone!
January 1st was the first time I was able to bust out RWH upper body workouts; I did Ba/Bi/Shoulders AND Ch/Tri/Shoulders (minus the chest and only 2 set premix of ba/bi/sh). LOVE THESE WORKOUTS, of course! I had been on "light duty" just when I received the workouts because I strained my back being over-zealous with my deadlifts (STS disc 15). Ooops. Well, actually I blamed the additional cleaning, actually -- dragging the vacuum cleaner up the stairs and then rug doctoring the basement :)

Nutrition -- definitely diligent about bone broth, 2 cups a day. I didn't indulge too much during the holiday season, anyway... but I am one of the fruitcakes who really does like fruitcake so that was a nice treat :)

Stay well, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.