Hillary Swank after the Oprah show

Rebecca11

Cathlete
Sorry if this has already been talked about :). I watched the after the Oprah show with Hillary Swank she went into great detail her training regimen for the 3-4 months prior to filming. She put on an incrediable 19 lbs of muscle and went through 2 trainers that said it couldn't be done in that amount of time. She was allowed only 40gm of carbs a day :eek: and was DRINKING egg whites :p. She had to eat protein every 1 1/2 and yes she had to wake up in the middle of the night to eat.

She said when the fight scenes were done and her trainer told her she could begin a more normal diet, she went for waffles and she said she sat down and looked at them and literally cried. It was a great show, I really like Hillary Swank, on a movie note she was paid ONLY $3000 dollars to star in "Boy's Don't Cry" :eek: unbelievable huh?

I would like to have seen that show. When was it on? I loved the movie Million Dollar Baby and she looked great in it. Is it possable to order the after oprah shows I wonder. Any way thanks for telling us about this.

Terri

I wonder about that diet, sounds like the zone, but the intense version, I was watching dr. diet last nite on fit tv, a new show, and the episode was about the zone diet, basically you eat fruits and veggies, a lot of them and small portion of lean protein, forget about carbs like whole grains, when you are in that diet, you are in the zone of burning fat, acording to the author of the book, how far can we go? who doesn't like carbs? lets talk about the healthy ones, whole grain waffles, whole grain cereals and whole grain breads, c'mon? brown rice, whole wheat pita bread, and i am talking about decent portions, not overeating them, is like there is a great price to pay in order to look all cut.

norma

The older I get the more I love me.

http://www.geocities.com/norma123nyc/MyJourney.html

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.