HIIT workouts

Beth-B-Fit

Cathlete
I have the three HIIT workouts from the Shock Cardio series. My question is: Are there other workouts similar to HIIT workouts in any of the other dvd premixes? For instance, do you think the the IMAX premixes of just the blasts would be HIIT? What about CCC without the ab sections? Doing just the cardio of Drill Max? Thanks for any imput.

Beth

Personally, I think none of the premixes are QUITE the same as the HIIt DVD itself, but I think they come close:

I think that the blast only premix of all the Imaxes are definitely up there
CCC cardio only premix DEFINITELY
The Drill Max Cardio segments aren't really intense enough in my opinion, but they come close
Intensity HIIT segments one after the other is a good HIIT workout
I do the bootcamp caardio sections twice each as a HIIT workout. I usually use the terminater dvd and the mix and match section for this.
If I think of anymore, I'll let you know! :)

xxxx

Thanks

Thanks, I didn't even think of trying The terminator. What do you think of just the bootcamp cardio? Is that even a premix?

Beth

Thanks, I didn't even think of trying The terminator. What do you think of just the bootcamp cardio? Is that even a premix?

Beth

Yes, there is a cardio only premix and I consider it to a HIIT workout. There are 8, one minute intervals, but you have to time the pauses in between for yourself. You can always do it twice if you want a longer workout. Or you could add on the blasts from Kick Max if you have that one.

I know this isn't anything but a comment, but I really love the HIIT from Shock Cardio, all of them.

Low Max has a blast only premix that is 23 minutes long and the breaks between the blasts are minimal. The segments are longer than a usual hiit workout, but it would be very similar and good for days when you want something low impact.

Low Max has a blast only premix that is 23 minutes long and the breaks between the blasts are minimal. The segments are longer than a usual hiit workout, but it would be very similar and good for days when you want something low impact.

Great idea! I don't think I have ever used that premix.

If you did the plyo leg workouts from STS without doing the weight segments, that would be very much like the HIIT workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.