Hiit options

jgoycoolea

Cathlete
Besides the obvious Cardio Hiit DVD,what other Cathe work could be considered Hiit? For instance, the Cardio Core Circuit express circuit premix? Or the IMax 3 all 10 blasts only premix? The Kickmax Blast challenge? Cardio only of Shock Cardio Circuit Blast? What about 4DS Bootcamp? Or do you consider some of these steady state just at a high intentsity? Any other ideas? Unfortunately a lot of my Cathe collection is in VHS format and I can't utilize premixese that might be found on the new dvd formats.

Intensity has Hiit aspects to it....I, personally, would consider both IMAx 2 & 3 to have Hiit aspects as well (don't have IMAX 1).

Besides the obvious Cardio Hiit DVD,what other Cathe work could be considered Hiit? For instance, the Cardio Core Circuit express circuit premix? Or the IMax 3 all 10 blasts only premix? The Kickmax Blast challenge? Cardio only of Shock Cardio Circuit Blast? What about 4DS Bootcamp? Or do you consider some of these steady state just at a high intentsity? Any other ideas? Unfortunately a lot of my Cathe collection is in VHS format and I can't utilize premixese that might be found on the new dvd formats.

I'll comment on the ones at least familiar with:
Well, CCC is certainly "hiit like" I'll have to check out that premix you mentioned, I have not even explored them, but CCC definitely has a hiitish feel to it. I don't think the bootcamp in 4DS is like a hiit workout, a good workout, but not really hiit like. Do you have STS weights? I just did the plyo legs, and the format is 1 weighted leg workout, 30 seconds of plyos, 30 seconds of rest, then onto another round until the end. I don't get quite as winded as hiit but after some of those plyos I am really sucking wind so to speak.

I don't know if you were looking for other instructors to look at, but some of the higher intensity hiit like workouts I have liked are Michelle Dozois peak10 Cardio burn and the Turbo Fire series has 3 or 4 actual hiit workouts included. Of course there is always Insanity that's like a super hiit with longer hiits and shorter breaks, but I'm not personally a fan, too much dread for me.

I really like the hiit workouts i feel I get a lot accomplished Ina smaller amount of time! And it's nice to change things up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.