HiiT Lower Body Circuit Download Problem fixed

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have now fixed the audio sync issue that occurs on the HiiT Lower Body Circuit download after about 30 mins. If you have previously downloaded this video you will need to download it again.

We have now fixed the audio sync issue that occurs on the HiiT Lower Body Circuit download after about 30 mins. If you have previously downloaded this video you will need to download it again.
How do we download it again after we've already downloaded it? Thanks!

Just click on the link again and re-download it. In your email after you entered your "Gift Code" you received instructions with a link to download. Just click on that link and then click on HiiT Lower Body Circuit.

Thanks for fixing the audio problem.

Kudos to your team for the great job chaptering the downloads! I created an upper body 'Lift' premix using 2 sets + finishers for each exercise from the two upper body 'Lift' workouts. The workout clocked in at just under 67 minutes, and it was fantastic! I went to failure on several sets. It's so much fun to use the Workout Blender when the workouts are chaptered so well.

I'm loving 'Ripped w Hiit' so far! Great job!

I made a premix of legs using the low impact hiit two cardio segments instead of the plyo segments, since I can't do high impact right now. Can't wait to try it this afternoon!

I like your idea of making an upper body premix...gonna have to try that one too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.