High Step Topper - Are they in Australia?

amyleew

I really want a High Step Topper so I can do Butt's & Guts and... oh... I can't remember the names but there are a few workouts I haven't gotten because I don't have a high step.

I have the same black and grey step that Cathe uses in her workouts (same as the older pink and teal one... I can't remember it's name either). I have googled and searched high and low in Australia and I just can't find a High Step Topper that goes with that normal step. Does anyone know if they have another name? The brand on the side of my step is Ultra Fit 'The Step' and I have been searching that but with no luck so far.

I don't have a high step but I have a couple of Cathe's workouts that say they require a high step. I just use the regular step set with all four risers. Sure it's only two risers high as opposed to the four used in a high step but I find I get a decent workout anyway. Do you realise you can buy the toppers on Cathe's site?

http://www.shopcathe.com/high_step_topper_p/575.htm

Shipping to Australia's not cheap though!

Last edited:
I thought about just using the four risers.

I have seen the topper in the Cathe shop but I was a bit concerned about how much postage would be for a big item.

Shipping costs about the same as the topper! Guess it depends on how badly you want it. I was thinking about just buying extra risers for my regular step so that's another option.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.