High Step is Now Available

OOh! Too bad they don't cater for international customers... but... why does it come with All Step?
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Question on this...are most ordering just the topper or the whole shebang? If the whole thing...why? I already have 8 risers so I don't know that I see the need for the other ones that come with the topper (but of course, I'm tired and may not be thinking this through). Didn't SNM say that you'd be able to buy just the top?

Sue<><

Well, I just ordered it, too :) I've been waiting for a year! Anyway, I think it depends on where you buy whether or not you can buy just the top. I need the whole thing, and actually a new original step because I'm moving and need to split up equipment with my mom :) I want the cool new black one anyway :D

Sara

RE: Not Yet

As far as we know... no High Steps have shipped to any dealers yet. We do have the new high step here, but only enough to be used in the filming of the new Body Blast videos. I'll will try to contact Escalade about this tomorrow just make to sure.

The person in charge of Step production for Escalade Sports is coming to see us early next week and we're planning on releasing more details then.

We will be selling the High Step shortly as well as just the top($29.99 + S/H).

More details soon!:)

SNM...is it true that the High Step supports only 200 pounds? It doesn't sound very sturdy if that's all it holds.....

No,unfortunately in todays lawsuit happy world you have to play it safe when it comes to warning labels. It use to be that engineers determined "maximum load" capacity, nowdays it's done by lawyers.:)

Ok ladies, here the reply I got asking if it was REALLY available in 2-3 working days.....

Dear Brandsmall Customer:

Thank you for your interest in Brandsmall. We regret to inform you this item
will be available in approx. 2-3 weeks.

Best regards,

Customer Support
Brandsmall.com

}( }( }( }( :+ :7

RE: High Step Availablity

I’m sure that Brandsmall is telling you what they believe to be true, but it is very doubtful that the High Step will be available in 2 to 3 weeks. We have talked to Escalade today and are planning on making an official announcement shortly. Currently, the only companies that have the High Step are us and Escalade and these were only made to test the production line and to get us product in time for the Body Blast shoot.

What I meant is they claim on the site 2- 3 days but if U email they tell U 2-3 weeks...exactly Ur point SNM...they are rushing things ;) !
It was meant to be a warning for who was considering ordering !!!!!!!

I haven't received my e-mail yet from them... Do you think there is any way to get my money back, since they didn't bother to mention ANYWHERE on their site that they don't even have these things available yet? I guess it doesn't matter too much, since I should get it eventually... I just think it's kind of crappy that they didn't let us know that the step wasn't in stock.

Sara

I got my money back. I don't know if they even charged my credit card. According to their website, if the item is out of stock, your order is cancelled. I sent them an email to make sure this was the case and they replied that my order had been cancelled.

How tall is the high step really? If the topper is 4 inches and the four risers are 2 inches each that is only 12 inches. Does it come with 4 risers or 5?

It looks like in very small letters that it says Return Date September 2003, which would coincide with SNM's previous release date of September...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.