High Step in Canada? ?? for SNM

Jenn1973

Cathlete
Hi SNM.......
Just wondering if you know where we are able to purchase the new High Step in Canada?
Thanks in advance...

Hi there,
I just posted the same thing recently but I didn't get an answer from SNM.I was wondering if we were gonna be able to purchase equipment and cathe gear from cksales. I did find out from another poster that cksales are in the middle of trying to work something out.I figured that it was probably best to e-mail cksales to see what they have to say on the matter.I haven't got around to it yet. Other then that ,cross our fingers and hopefully we may be able to get it at sportschek in the near future. .
Hope I helped
Lori

Hi Lori...
I got an e-mail from CKSales yesturday and Cindy said that they are still negotiating with The Step Company...but she said that things do not look good right now!!!

Hi girls! I sure hope CK Sales gets the high or mini step. I have two steps at home here and between the two I have 10 risers. When Cathe uses the mini step with 6 under I have all my 10 in use, and well as you can imangine 5 under each side. If I had a topper or mini step I'd be made in the shade. CK sales we need mini steps help! Bri:)

Just wanted to mention if you go to CKSales website and click on the newsletter - they have some notes on the high step. They definitely want to bring it in, but apparently someone else in Canada has exclusive rights to it, and they don't want to import it for them. I think that is why CK is negotiating with the Step Company and the exclusive rights company directly to try to resolve it.

Cross your fingers!

Here is the newsletter info direct from the site:

QUOTE:
The High Step

Update September 12:

We are in negotiations with The Step Company in the USA to bring in the High Step. The problem is that the Canadian Distributor has the rights to this product but does not want to bring it into Canada for us. We need to have special permission from the USA company and the Canadian Distributor in order to bring in the High Step. We should have more information .... hopefully .... in about 2 weeks.

Update August 28:

We still hope to be able to bring in the High Step for our customers. We should have more information on the Step availability sometime in September. Our High Step will be imported from Cathe Friedrich's office and we are still waiting for High Step information from her office.

Update International Customers:

The problem with shipping the High Step overseas is that postal charges are astronomically high for such a large parcel. Once we have the High Step at CK Sales, we will calculate the international shipping charges. Any international customer who wishes to pay the high postal charges will be allowed to purchase the High Step.

Update

We are currently in negotiations to bring in the High Step that is used in many of Cathe Friedrich's videos. We'll have further information by the end of August as to if the High Step will be available through CK Sales.

If we are successful in bringing in the High Step, there will be the option to purchase just the top piece or the top and risers combined. Because of the high cost of International shipping, the High Step offer will only be available to customers within Canada.

Shipping costs will be determined once we are certain we will be able to bring in the High Step and once we have the dimension and weight of the box for shipping.

Sincerely

CK Sales

I too am hoping that the High Step topper is available through CK Sales. I've heard that a retail version of the HS is available through Sports Authority (that's the step with the blue top, black risers). I've found a Sports Authority store in Thornhill, Ontario. I'm planning on calling them and asking if they're affiliated with the American chain Sports Authority and ask if they have the High Step. If they do, I'll make the trek out to Thornhill and grab one up. If Sports Authority or CK Sales cannot get the item, then I'll cave in and get it from cathe.com. She does ship to Canada now if you go to the HS pre-sale page. This waiting for the High Step's making them anxious!!!

Me again...
If you are talkign about the one that was at Bathurst and Clark...that one closed about 2 years ago....
If you have any luck finding the topper anywhere else...please let us know!!!

This is the information I found on Canada411:

The Sports Authority
1054 Centre Street
Thornhill, ON L4J 8E5
905-707-8544

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.