High Reps, LBB - IPOD

Hi everyone,

After some more research on this problem we have found a solution. Apparently, over the last 6 months Apple made a change in iTunes that is much more picky about a couple particular settings (the H.264 profile and level that are used during encoding, to be specific) within videos, and allowing those videos to be synced to iPods. It took a while to determine just what was causing it, and it was particularly baffling because videos that previously worked no longer would sync (we proved it to ourselves because we already had videos on our iPod Classic 160GB from when they were initially tested, but that would now no longer transfer!). The new videos will be compatible with the iPod 5G and newer.

All that being said, we have identified what we need to change and are in the process of re-encoding the videos that you are all having problems with. The first is already available for re-download, 4DaySplit Lower Intensity Step. I will post in this forum as I work through the videos and post the revised versions. All you need to do is click on your original download link that you were sent when you purchased the video to get the new file. After you are sure that you have successfully downloaded the new version, please remove the old version from your hard drive and iTunes and use only the new one. Please be patient, though, as this process is time consuming. Thank you!

Hi Curt! Where are you in the process with newer Cathe series? I just downloaded Lower Body Blast into my iTunes and can't sync it to my iPod (getting the same message as the original poster). I definitely have a iPod that is 5G or newer.

Thank you,
Lisa

Problem syncing Intensity b/c Mac and iPod Classic

Hi, I'm having a problem syncing my new (bought in March) iPod Classic. It's the latest version. I can easily download any workout video I've purchased from you and put it on my MacBook Pro, and can sync that with the iPod...except for "Intensity." No matter what I do, I get an error message telling me that it won't port over iTunes to my iPod. Have you re-encoded this one yet? Because I've downloaded it a couple of times, got rid of the previous copies on my hard drive, and still, nothing works.

Help!

Hi upnorthchick and hiho322,

We did not want to compromise the quality of our newest videos, so the specs for them are beyond the specs of the iPod Classics. We created special versions of the videos for iPod 5G, Classics, etc., that will work fine on these devices. You just need to contact customer service for the digital downloads with your purchase information and tell them you need the special links for the iPod 5G versions of our newest DVDs and they will send you a new download link. I will advise them that you will both be contacting them.

Hi upnorthchick and hiho322,

We did not want to compromise the quality of our newest videos, so the specs for them are beyond the specs of the iPod Classics. We created special versions of the videos for iPod 5G, Classics, etc., that will work fine on these devices. You just need to contact customer service for the digital downloads with your purchase information and tell them you need the special links for the iPod 5G versions of our newest DVDs and they will send you a new download link. I will advise them that you will both be contacting them.

Thank you so much!! I will contact customer service. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.