High Impact/High Intensity series consisting of the following...

Kirsty Hartley 7

Hi Cathe,

My request for your next series is an High intensity, higher impact series with the following:

FORMATS:

Bodymax3

IMAX4

Step blast 2

Step, Jump and Pump 2 – with the gliders used to make the floor section lower impact

Pyramids 2 – using the gliders for some LBW work.

High Step Circuit 2 – with lower body premixes that create cardio/floor work and cardio/standing legs and upper body premixes alternating cardio and weights to keep the heart rate pumping!

MUSIC:
Like the intensity series and Bodymax2, rocking with mostly vocals!

LENGTH:
Back to the hour length for the cardio portions but with shorter time premix options so that those who prefer shorter workouts are happy also. This will satisfy those of us who don’t want to have to repeat sections to create an hour of cardio.

Many thanks

Kirsty.:D

Hi Cathe,

My request for your next series is an High intensity, higher impact series with the following:

FORMATS:

Bodymax3

IMAX4

Step blast 2

Step, Jump and Pump 2 – with the gliders used to make the floor section lower impact

Pyramids 2 – using the gliders for some LBW work.

High Step Circuit 2 – with lower body premixes that create cardio/floor work and cardio/standing legs and upper body premixes alternating cardio and weights to keep the heart rate pumping!

MUSIC:
Like the intensity series and Bodymax2, rocking with mostly vocals!

LENGTH:
Back to the hour length for the cardio portions but with shorter time premix options so that those who prefer shorter workouts are happy also. This will satisfy those of us who don’t want to have to repeat sections to create an hour of cardio.

Many thanks

Kirsty.:D

Yes, ITA!!

I would love to see:

Body Max 3
Imax 4
High Step Training Advanced 2
HIIT 2
Bootcamp 2
A compilation DVD (like Terminator, Hardcore Xtreme, or Cardio Fusion) that uses different parts of the above listed workouts. Those who by the downloads can make their own compilations but those of us in the DVD-only crowd don't have that option.
Core Max 2 using different equipment than the first (like standing ab work, plates work, maybe tubing or firewalker band work)

Would also be cool to have a step/lower body circuit workout and a step/upper body circuit workout on one DVD. The premixes could include a bootcamp workout, total body circuit workout, all step, and all weights.

How about a lox max 2? Love this one, and would like to see low impact circuit 2 and a body max 3. I love the step aerobics, and then maybe a weight section for the end of the step. like step for 50 minutes and then weigth training for 30 mints. With lots of great loud music with songs i can sing to!! I loved the music on low impact circuit and the one on low max and body max 2, I cant stop singing with it!!

I would love to see:

Body Max 3
Imax 4
High Step Training Advanced 2
HIIT 2
Bootcamp 2
A compilation DVD (like Terminator, Hardcore Xtreme, or Cardio Fusion) that uses different parts of the above listed workouts. Those who by the downloads can make their own compilations but those of us in the DVD-only crowd don't have that option.
Core Max 2 using different equipment than the first (like standing ab work, plates work, maybe tubing or firewalker band work)

Would also be cool to have a step/lower body circuit workout and a step/upper body circuit workout on one DVD. The premixes could include a bootcamp workout, total body circuit workout, all step, and all weights.

Love this list as well -- especially the addition of HSTA2 (actually HSTA is one of my all time favorite workouts) and Bootcamp 2.

WRITER said:
Love this list as well -- especially the addition of HSTA2 (actually HSTA is one of my all time favorite workouts) and Bootcamp 2.

Yes! I have just discovered HSTA and love the endless options. It's a tough workout as is. And the premix options are superb for weight work on a time-crunched day. :)

A HSTA2 would be fab, especially as this would enable me to use my High Step for cardio - which makes a great change.

I would love the next series to be high impact, high intensity. Don't get me wrong, I love the Low Impact Series but like the idea of having sequels to the favorites listed by the original poster. The only addition I have is for Kick, Punch, Crunch 2! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.