Hiccups between chapters in STS 2.0

Hi clueless101, the only STS 2.0 disc that has the "hiccup" issue is the Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch DVD. As for the other STS 2.0 DVDs and your issue with Tri-Sets we've only had a handful of reported issues which is lower than expected for the number of DVDs we shipped out. Though all DVD production runs will always have a few defective DVDs we haven't had any significant number of people report an issue with Tri-Sets.

In your case, I would suggest first trying to clean your Tr-Sets DVD as a simple fingerprint smudge can cause the issue you described. If this doesn't work contact our customer service team at [email protected]. and they will send you a replacement.

Well I am thinking that I might request the replacement disc too, I have made tons of new
blender workouts with the new workouts and am having issues playing those, a lot of chapters from the new workouts freeze…and I have to get up, go try to get it to play and start again, and then it does fine and will do it again…so frustrating…..so….that being said I might have to end up using dvds more and will not want a defective disc, it really doesn’t overly bother me, but if it’s not right, then why not? Decisions….Decisions :)

Well I am thinking that I might request the replacement disc too, I have made tons of new
blender workouts with the new workouts and am having issues playing those, a lot of chapters from the new workouts freeze…and I have to get up, go try to get it to play and start again, and then it does fine and will do it again…so frustrating…..so….that being said I might have to end up using dvds more and will not want a defective disc, it really doesn’t overly bother me, but if it’s not right, then why not? Decisions….Decisions :)
Aqua Girl, it is just a small "blip", but I found it bothersome due to the type of workout it is. I don't notice things like that when I'm active, but I found it extremely distracting in the stretch workout. You might want to do the stretch workout before deciding against replacement. It didn't bother me when I was just watching (previewing) the workout, but when I went to do it, I definitely couldn't get my mind in stretch/recovery/relax mode. Now, I'll admit that I'm not a very "relaxed" type of personality, but I have actually finally (after lots of time and many failures) finally learned how to (most of the time) clear my mind for yoga, Tai Chi, etc. I found that I was not able to do that with the stretch on this DVD. That tiny hiccup became very "jolting" to me because of the type of workout it was. That just might be me though. :)

Though finding the root cause of this issue is unlikely, fixing the issue is easy. So far we've only had a few people contact our customer service team about this. We would like to hear from more you and we would like to know your DVD player name and model number if you know it. Also, let us know if you know the approximate age of your player. This will help us construct a list of known problem players so that we can at least add a few more machines to our testing players for the future.

Also, we will send some of you new burned test copies just to make sure that our new master version solves everyone's issues. Once we know we've solved the issue we will send everyone that has an issue a real production replacement DVD.

Thank You. I just sent Nancy ([email protected]) an email with a pic of the player information. Hope this helps expedite the solution.
I'm telling everyone on our Cathe Team (FB) so more will contact Nancy as well.

I've had NO / ZERO difficulties with any of the other DVD / Download in this series.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY ~

Hi Kellro77, we've already ruled out manufacturing as a possible cause of this issue that some people are having. The first thing we did after seeing this error on a PS4 player we have here was to burn a new master from the same file that was used to make the master that the duplicator used to make the DVDs. We got the same result as we did with the production Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch DVD - The new master played fined on every test machine we have, but had the same problem as you and others have mentioned on our PS4 which was not used in our original testing. Hence, we can rule out manufacturing.

More than likely something strange and unusual happened to one of the many instructions that the authoring software places on every DVD master that is made. Making a master is a pretty simple thing and it's hard to mess up. However, when you make a master there are thousands of lines of code and all kinds of magic that happens behind the "black curtain" that we can't see. Even though we didn't see any errors in making the master, it doesn't mean that something didn't happen that we can't see.

Since most companies are no longer updating their DVD authoring software or are only doing very basic updates this can lead to all kinds of problems. This is further complicated because the operating systems for the computers we edit the video files and run the DVD authoring software on are constantly updated as is the video editing software we use - but not the authoring software. Then when you factor in that a lot of people are still using their old DVD player that was made long before Windows 11 or MAC OS Catalina, strange things like this can happen.

Though finding the root cause of this issue is unlikely, fixing the issue is easy. So far we've only had a few people contact our customer service team about this. We would like to hear from more you and we would like to know your DVD player name and model number if you know it. Also, let us know if you know the approximate age of your player. This will help us construct a list of known problem players so that we can at least add a few more machines to our testing players for the future.

Also, we will send some of you new burned test copies just to make sure that our new master version solves everyone's issues. Once we know we've solved the issue we will send everyone that has an issue a real production replacement DVD.
Hello, same issue with Active Recovery/Total body Stretching. Tested the DVD on 2 DVD players more than 10 years old.
Denon DVD-900
JVC HR-XVC27U

Well, believe it or not, mine played ok…. I fast forwarded to the chapter before gorilla rows which was seated T pulls and started there, and it went to the gorilla rows and played thru & went to the next bonus which was single arm pullovers. I stopped there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.