Hi

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
How is everyone doing today? Did you all catch the Superbowl yesterday? I watched bits and pieces but mainly tuned in for Prince. Yes, ok, I admit it, I was a MAJOR Prince fan while in college and still can't get enough of Purple Rain album. I also miss the days of Wendy and Lisa too.

:7

Hi Cathe!

I watched Billy Joel sing the national anthem and the halftime show which was great. I'm just glad he sang Purple Rain. My favorite song of his.

Marcy

Ohhhh! I watched it for the COLTS!!!!! :) :) :) :7 :7

I am doing the Happy Dance in Indiana!!! Thanks to the endurance I got from your workouts I'll probably be doing it for weeks!!!

Terri:D

You're funny Terri and how AWESOME that your home team won. Keep on happy dancing...you look so good doing it :7

You know, Cathe, if you did an entire step cardio workout with nothing but Prince songs, I would snap that baby up in a hurry!
hint hint.:7

Hey Cathe,

Another Prince fan here as well! (How cool are we?) A friend of mine got me hooked on him back when I was in 6th Grade. Loovveeeddd his SB act. So classic. Some of my fav songs from His Royal Badness are:

(in no particular order)
Diamonds and Pearls
Red Corvette
I'm A Star
Kiss :*
When Doves Cry
New Power Generation
Let's Go Crazy
Musicology

AND I even dig it when they spoof him on Saturday Nite Live...
Thanks for letting in on some of you're musical tastes. Once again more proof that you are one hip chick ;-) Hey maybe I'll run into you at his next tour venue!

Hugs,
Shelby

Hi Cathe, so glad to hear from you. I hope all is well for you.
Right now, I'm in the process of healing, (pulled back ligaments), but am planning future workouts. I love the ulimate guide, that should help with my planning.

I'm not sure what to buy next. I think the intensity series is my next purchase, except for the terminator, it'll be a long while before I'm ready for that one:p

Take care.

Carrie:)

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/188.0/.png[/image][/link]

http://www.picturetrail.com/uid6743693"

Hi Cathe!

All I can say is, I actually like cardio MORE than the Super Bowl--lol! But I do love Let's Go Crazy and I think that would be a great song for a future DVD!!!

Cathe,

That is too funny. I was just telling the girls at work how I used to be a big fan of Prince, and my poor husband had to sleep with a picture of "Prince" from the "Purple Rain" album staring right at us, lol. I couldn't get enough of Prince, and he is still Amazing. I was looking for Wendy & Lisa too. They were such an awesome team.

I have a 10 year old son who loves the song Purple Rain. I enjoyed the show last night; took me back many years. Why does Prince look the same and I look 25 years older?
Lisa

I also only watched Prince's presentation. I've always loved Purple Rain. It's also nice to see that someone like him has the talent to sing/play live and not lip sinc.

Robin

I guess I'm the only one who watched the game and left the room during the commercials and half time! DH has turned me into a football fan. I recorded the game for him because he's away on a business trip, so I guess I'll make an effort to watch the half time show with him when he sees the game this weekend. I heard so many good things about Prince's performance. It's interesting that so many people in the music business have so much respect for him. He does have a lot of talent.

I love Prince too! My favorite song is probably "Erotic City" from some of his earlier stuff....Plus, I hear he needs his hip replaced (like me!) due to the high heels and crazy dancing he used to do.So my heart (and my hip) goes out to him.
I feel like I am in good company though. Oh, and I live in Vegas, and he has opened a club here, he makes an appearance at the 3121 Club every Saturday night--pretty cool knowing he lives here part-time!

LUV me some Prince! I love just about everything he's done. I barely watched the game but sang along all though halftime!

My favorite song for walking is "Peach" -- not one of his better known songs but the beat just makes me MOVE! Although the lyrics are a little, um, salacious in places. But then it wouldn't be Prince without the naughty factor!}(

I agree - the whole thing was fantastic -- from the game to the commercials to Prince! I had no time for potty breaks because I didn't want to miss anything. The commercials were hilarious.

I was thinking about you, Terri, and was so glad your Colts won!

I am also a big football fanatic now. I guess raising two boys will do that to you. It's fun!

And, boy, did watching Prince take me back to high school. He was superb, and it was nice to see a halftime show that was not lipsynched!

Heidi

I love sports so I watched for the game and I am SOOOOOO happy about the outcome!!!!! I have to admit I have also always been a Prince fan. I went to a concert of his a few years ago and it was the best concert I have ever been to! He really knows how to entertain.

Barbara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.