Hi Ladies

Liann

Cathlete
I'm bored off my butt at work and haven't been here in forever. Anyone I know still here??? What have you ladies been up to? New fitness milestones? I'm signed up for my first 5K in October - it's a obstacle type race where you are chased by zombies. Should be fun. ;)

Blast from the past! Hi, Amber! You will love your race--I haven't done one of those, but who wouldn't want to be chased by zombies? I did an 8K in Portland, OR at the end of July. Very fun!

Hi Amber!! Long time no hear! How are you doing?? (besides bored!). What a fun way to run a 5k. Being chased by Zombies sounds very motivating!

How's that beautiful baby of yours? Is she getting big??

Welcome back hugs!
Pam

Nice to "see" you ladies! :) My little girl is getting big! She keeps me on my toes now that she is running around the house, climbing on chairs, dancing on tables, etc... Just keeping up with her is a workout and my arms have never been in better shape! lol

Signature2small.png

Nice to "see" you ladies! :) My little girl is getting big! She keeps me on my toes now that she is running around the house, climbing on chairs, dancing on tables, etc... Just keeping up with her is a workout and my arms have never been in better shape! lol

Signature2small.png

I've missed the pics of your little sweetie! Thanks for checking in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back