Hi Cathe!

lcobb2

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I saw that you just posted so I wanted to give you a "SHOUT OUT" and say how much I respect and adore you.

Much love to you during this joyous season.

Hi Laura!

Aw, that was sweet of you thank you :). I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday as well. Have a holly jolly day :D

Cathe

Hi Cathe,

I saw that you just posted so I wanted to give you a "SHOUT OUT" and say how much I respect and adore you.

Much love to you during this joyous season.

2009 calendar-may

congratulations on this wonderful publication of your yearly and highly motivating calendar. i initially begged you for the shot of you in the grey rutgers t-shirt, i am not dissappointed in the least with the may shot. thank you and have a truly wonderful and memorable christmas season. looking forward to 2009 with you. fitjock

Thank You Fitjock! I wish you a special holiday too. Btw, I do remember you asking me for that picture. So glad you are enjoying the claendar :)

congratulations on this wonderful publication of your yearly and highly motivating calendar. i initially begged you for the shot of you in the grey rutgers t-shirt, i am not dissappointed in the least with the may shot. thank you and have a truly wonderful and memorable christmas season. looking forward to 2009 with you. fitjock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.