Hey PYGFO girls! Happy Saturday!

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning.

I am posting real quick. I have about a thousand things to do to get ready for the barbecue happening at my house tomorrow. We are having my mom's whole side of the family here. I haven't seen some of my cousins for years. I am looking forward to it, but starting to have the panic attack because I have so much to do. Of course I am sitting here at the computer though. Have I mentioned I am the world champion procrastinator??

So, I really need to go do an UB w/o. Maybe PP/UB 2x through. That one is pretty good time wise but still gives me a challenge. Okay, PP it is! I also have a client coming in 45 minutes, so I guess I'll go get moving.

Talk to you all soon. Hope you have a great day!

P.S. Is it time for the next RT yet?? :( :( :(

Good Morning!:)

I'm a little slow getting back into the swing of things- I've managed to get in 1 workout this week-bad I know:(

Vicki-bbq sounds like fun... your always doing something, aren't you?:)

The kids all want me to make breakfast, so I'm off to make pancakes and turkey bacon, yum:p

[font face="curlz mt" size=+2 color=blue]Have a wonderful day![/font]

Good Morning Ladies!

Today will be a rest day for me. I might do one segment of stretch max later. I have not taken a rest day in 2 weeks and I think my body needs it!
DS and his fiance were here last night for dinner and stayed. Discussing wedding plans...fun!

Vicki--Enjoy your barbeque today. And your upper body workout.

Michelle--Yummy breakfast!:9 Can I come over? Actually, I am also going to make my high fiber-low fat pancakes this mornng. I need to post my recipe. I will make a big batch and then keep them in the freezer.
I still LOVE looking at the film clip that you took of our last class. And listening to the music and hearing Cathe's voice just makes me so happy! I would love to have her music on my ipod. Wouldn't that be fun?

Have a great day!
Gin

Good Morning Ladies! :)

HAPPY SATURDAY :)

Vicki~ The barbeque sounds like a lot of fun!! Enjoy your workout today. I'm getting ready to hit play myself. :)

Gin~ Enjoy your rest day!!

Michelle~ Have a great day!! Don't feel so bad, I haven't had the energy to workout all week, horrible :(

Off to go push play on BC...Hope I can make it through it!

Take Care,

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi ladies! Hope you're having a good weekend so far. I just got up and made a big batch of oatmeal pancakes. I have some left overs for tomorrow. Yummy!

Vicki - Enjoy your company and the bbq. Sounds like fun. :)

Gin - I'd love to have Cathe's music on my ipod. That would be great wouldn't it?

Michelle - Next week is a new week. I have struggled with workouts this week too. Only managed one strength day and 2 not so great cardio days.

Jen - I like that picture of you and Wendy. Have fun w/ BC.

Today will be Imax 3. Wish me luck. :7

Okay Tess....Good luck with IMAX 3. I did it for the first time on Wednesday and the choreography was quite challenging for me, to say the least. I would love to be able to get it down though. Do you keep pausing and rewinding to get it down??:p

Hi Jennifer! I kept seeing this girl with a head full of the prettiest curls. And turns out that was you. I'm so sorry I did not introduce myself. You used to post on the Deanie & Co. thread, right?

Gin

Come on over Gin! :)Yes, do post your recipe. Didn't Cathe say the music she used is on the new series? I think it's from BKHowe music?

Big wave to Jennifer and Tess- good luck with Imax3! :)

Hi PYGFO pals. I'm in Vermont, posting on my sister's laptop. DH is yelling at me for being antisocial, so I don't have time for personals. I did Step Blast this afternoon. I'll be heading back home tomorrow. See you then.

PYGFO Check-in

Good news! I peeked at the scale this morning. I did not get back on track with clean eating until yesterday and was delighted to discover that not only did I keep off the 3 pounds I left in Jersey, but another 4 pounds melted away this week! That is 7 pounds since the Road Trip started! Yippee! I am more in touch with my body and how much food I need to eat. Even though I have indulged in richer fare than normal, my portions have been moderate. It is PMS time too, so this is excellent news! The size 20 capris I bought in Jersey are getting big on me after just one week! Cathe’s live classes kicked my metabolism into high gear or something!

Kick, Punch, & Crunch was my fun workout today. I am flying by the seat of my pants for a few weeks until I visit my niece Labor Day weekend. I am hoping to start a new rotation when I return home the day after Labor Day. If the new Cathe DVDs are not here yet, her August rotation looks great! I transferred money from my Road Trip savings account to my checking account so I could pay my credit card bill for my hotel room and the clothes and gifts I bought for this trip. I also returned a few extra outfits that I did not need for the Road Trip. Other than that, I slept late and enjoyed several long naps throughout the day.

The worship service was precious tonight. My pastor blessed me with a big hug. It felt good to be at home with my church family again.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: PYGFO Check-in

Hi Ladies
I havent been on here in a week. When i got back from the RT I got strep throat:( Sat I started Cathes lower body solution rotation. Did BM2 then rested yesterday. Tday is B&G timesaver premix.
Heather Congrats on your weight loss!!!! You sound like your following this rotation as well.

Can someone fill me in on what PYGFO stands for :)
I miss you all!!
Randi

RE: PYGFO Check-in

Hey, girls.

I'm in Ohio. I finally got where I needed to be after delayed flights, etc. last weekend. We've had a blast here with my mom's family. The only workouts I've gotten were the massive amounts of walking around Cedar Point for 2 days. I was more sore from that than from the RT. Really!!! I think it's because I used muscles I don't normally use, where as the RT workouts, while tough, were what I'm used to doing.

I'm so ready to be off the road and settled into DFW where I can be in charge of my own schedule (ie workouts and food). But we've really had fun in our weeks of our family travel. The time with extended family has been priceless.

I'm so jealous of all the photo-with-Cathe avatars. As soon as we get home I'm load mine up!!

Hugs to you all. I want that pancake recipe, but don't post it till Thursday. I won't be able to read the threads again till then!!

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.