Hey Cathe (or Chris), Please answer this so I can sleep at night...

Teals

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, Chris and/or SNM Team,

I admit it. I'm one of those nerds that watch "the credits" at movies and on T.V. I read liner notes from albums and CDs. I like to know who did what. I'm also a very curious person. Over the past few years, your videos have had one name in the credits that piqued my curiosity. I'm sure you know that I'm "talking" about Pretty Damn Sweet.

Here are the questions:
Male or Female?
Is the first name Pretty or is it Pretty Damn as a first name like, Mary Jo?
Is it a given (birth) name, a nickname name, or what I've heard Brits call, a "prance about stage name," like Sting or Whoopie)? What do you guys call him/her?

Each time I see the end credits on the newer workouts, I wonder these things. I know it's silly but could ya, would ya, help this curious nerd out but giving a little info?

Thanks in advance.

Fitness Friend,
Teals

OH! That makes sense. Not as intriguing as a guy named Pretty or the interesting looks one would get at a restaurant if "Pretty Damn Sweet, your table is ready" was announced over the loud speaker.

Thanks for the info. Now I can go back to "nerd-ing out" on how Cathe keeps her glasses on during her live workouts and why they don't get all steamed up.

Last edited:
Now this thread brought a smile to my face! :). I have to start watching the credits!!!! No doubt in my mind,
Teals, if I would have seen this, I would have asked!!!! As I always say, "Inquiring Minds want to know" :)

Thanks Aqua Girl. I know it's silly, but really, it was driving me a bit crazy not knowing. You're exactly right, "inquiring minds want to know."
. I'm glad to know that you also would have asked about it. Nice to have a fellow nerd out there wanting to know about stuff most people probably don't care too much about.

NO Teals, you're not alone. I find myself wondering about the most mundane, pointless minutia of life. I read the movie credits and fine print so small it looks like dots on the paper. I happen to love your questions.

Same here tlc93. When the print is microdot small, I put two pairs of reading glasses on to make sure I don't miss anything. Glad to know there are others like me roaming about.

Last edited:
:D LOL, I noticed it too, but assumed it was the company of the guy whose name is above it. Rick Sebeck, I think it was? But I still wonder why he named his company that. ;)

:D LOL, I noticed it too, but assumed it was the company of the guy whose name is above it. Rick Sebeck, I think it was? But I still wonder why he named his company that. ;)
Ya know, now that you mention it, that makes a lot of sense. I didn't even consider that. My only excuse is that I live in Southern California. At one point I worked in West Hollywood. One guy who waited tables at a restaurant I went to regularly on Melrose, had a very strange name. He was an aspiring actor so I thought it was a show business name, I chucked when I read his name tag. Thinking there would be an interesting story behind it, I asked why he decided to go by that name. His reply, "I was named after my father." Oops! Fortunately, he had a good sense of humor about it.

...And yes, now I must look up the company tonight to find out if there is a story behind the name. Somebody stop me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.