Hey Adri (Sekcy Gymnast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconsistent comments made by Adri. Sound like an adult one day, a teen the next. Different conflicting statements made.

I believe in the saying:
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice same on me.

Of course this is an old retired cop speaking....

Marie,

Can you tell me how to that with a picture of my face. I would love to see what I look like on a hot body. Just kidding. But a great point.

Jean

maybe it is a sting to see if there are any perves on the board like dateline.Maybe they were baiting to see if they could get a bite.I know where I live a radio staion worked with blue ridge thunder ( a sting operation).And had one of the dj's pretended to be a child 12-14(I forget).They misspelled words and used the now slang words.A high person in a church bite and was arrested.Of course it is doubtful that it is a sting.I just now got her screen name.
I hope this is a mistake-but it looks like adri isn't who we thought she was.

>can anyone please explain to me what her name means. I can't
>for the life of me figure it out. Thanks.

LOL. It's Sexy Gymnast.

As for this being a sting, could be, but with a webpage of 99 percent women, they probably wouldn't be getting much return on the investment.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

LOCKING THIS THREAD

Hi All....I'm still in Philly authoring the DVD's now but received a call from the office regarding this thread. I can't look into this in great detail right now so for now I skimmed it, deleted any inappropriate language I found (which was very disappointing to see), and am locking this thread. I have not decided if I will delete it yet or not. Won't know until I have time to read it in greater detail. For now I ask that we please move onto other topic's. Thanks so much everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.