Help!I Need Resistance Band Workout!

fit@40

HElP! I need to know if anyone out there has had success with resistance band workouts! My husband and I both use the PS series faithfully and love it. We are professional musicians and our Big Band is going to England for two weeks this summer...can you see the withdrawels coming? I read somewhere once that bands are a good travel idea. However, what kind of bands? What kind of exercises? I figure resistance bands, a good pair of running shoes and ton of push-ups should keep us in good condition. We would appreciate any ideas on how to stay fit while traveling. Thanks all! Deb

Hi Deb!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-01 AT 02:24PM (Est)[/font][p]It's DebbieH again!! There is an article in the March/April issue of Oxygen. On page 98 is a Rubber Band Training Routine by Debbie Kruck (another Debbie!) for people on the road. It looks very good. It hits all body parts, including the waist. There is no AB work but you can do AB work with the band just below your knees and do reverse crunches. You might want to pick up a copy. Have fun traveling with the band! What a great opportunity to see England. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Hiya

Check out the thread 'Thinner Legs' in the 'video comments and questions' section of the Cathe site originally posted by Jessica Robin on Jan. 15th. There's a whole bunch of stuff in there about resistance band work, including specific exercises and web sites.
:)

Thanks Ladies!

HI!
Boy, you guys are great. I appreciate your taking time to give me your input. I will certainly check out those resources. Debbie, you must be one fit ladie! I read your profile and you sound like such a balanced person. Thank you Kristina for replying. Sure do enjoy this forum-especially since I grab a piece of dark chocolate and cup of dark Java while browsing and answering e-mail. Kind of "pavlovian" eh? Later-DebD

Thanks Ladies!

HI!
Boy, you guys are great. I appreciate your taking time to give me your input. I will certainly check out those resources. Debbie, you must be one fit ladie! I read your profile and you sound like such a balanced person. Thank you Kristina for replying. Sure do enjoy this forum-especially since I grab a piece of dark chocolate and cup of dark Java while browsing and answering e-mail. Kind of "pavlovian" eh? Later-DebD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.