Hello, I've missed you all!

Cardio Supersets plus bonus step premix today! The endorphins were flowing this morning!:D Can't wait for the new workouts!:eek:

Legs & Glutes! Right to the bitter end with all 96 inner thigh leg lifts--yes I counted down! :eek:

Have to say ever since I did that workout for the first time, I can no longer do any weight workout stretches without taking off my shoes. :D

Legs & Glutes! Right to the bitter end with all 96 inner thigh leg lifts--yes I counted down! :eek:

Have to say ever since I did that workout for the first time, I can no longer do any weight workout stretches without taking off my shoes. :D

How great is that Julie!!!! Oh, yes, I know, it feels so good to have those feet free!

Well I could lie but I won't. I have been slacking off for 5 days now :( I got into Pinterest and it took me away LOL! Honestly for 4 days now all I have been doing is pinning!! YIKES!! BUT I will work out today as I MISS you too!! My last workout was last Saturday and I did TBT Upper body. I definitely need some cardio now!! Thanks for asking Cathe, enjoy your day. :))

Well I could lie but I won't. I have been slacking off for 5 days now :( I got into Pinterest and it took me away LOL! Honestly for 4 days now all I have been doing is pinning!! YIKES!! BUT I will work out today as I MISS you too!! My last workout was last Saturday and I did TBT Upper body. I definitely need some cardio now!! Thanks for asking Cathe, enjoy your day. :))

Sounds like you've been pinned hard. Ok, now put that same energy into your workouts this week and you will be bathing suit ready in no time :D

Today was Sts plyo legs disc # 26, what a blast! And the good news is I need to increase my weights! :eek:Thank you so much for all your metabolic training workouts, I think I love them a little bit more every time I do them, sweating has never been sooo amazingly fun!

Oldie but goodie Cardio & Weights followed by Yoga Max. I love having the free time to do more than one!

Turbo Barre was my workout today. Man I was so happy when that ab work was over!
I have been doing this workout every Thursday for about 6 weeks. On Tuesday I did Kickmax. I made it through every rep of the leg conditioning drills. I was shocked! I'm sure Turbo Barre is to receive all the credit.

I did Cyclemax today. It's my 2nd time this week. Some workouts are love at 1st sight, Cyclemax was Not for me. Now after about 6 weeks of doing it once a week, I love it. I had to smush doing it a second time into my rotation because once wasn't enough.

Well started the week with 4DS but then have been under the weather the last 2 days. :( Trying to rest and getting better quick so I can hopefully do my workouts this weekend :)

Me, too, with Cardio & Weights

Oldie but goodie Cardio & Weights followed by Yoga Max. I love having the free time to do more than one!
Pulled this one out after YEARS of not doing it (did newer stuff) and did the Timesaver step premix - was able to do it with very little difficulty! Testament to Cathe's cueing, I think. Always did like that premix.

Pulled this one out after YEARS of not doing it (did newer stuff) and did the Timesaver step premix - was able to do it with very little difficulty! Testament to Cathe's cueing, I think. Always did like that premix.

The TS premix is one of my favorites of all time. Its my go to when I just don't want to do anything. I can always get myself to 'Buttercup':D

Yesterday was Cardio Supersets. I love that workout!!! I do laugh the whole time I'm on my gliding discs.:eek:

Hi Cathe, I did Body Max 2 on Wednesday since I haven't done that workout in over 1 year and it was awesome - I sweated A LOT thanks to you. So much fun. Thanks, Cathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.