Hello again

RBurke

Thanks for all the advice I got on the "Nutritionist" thread. I have looked at several magazines that was suggested and plan to follow a diet and workout guideline in one of them. I am going to try doing what I think is best for a change. I will be cancelling my appointment with the nutritionist. I am going to GNC today to get some of the bars that have been suggested. If I like them, perhaps I will order some from the mother nature site. I am anxious to get back to my workouts and proper eating. I've had a break while I travelled. I was really bad on my eating. I ate fudge and all kinds of bad things. I think it will be ok. I was reading some of the other posts in the nutritionist thread. I like to bake and cook as well. I like finding healthy recipes that taste good. I just got a new cookbook for Tofu and als got the sports nutrition book that was recommended. It looks very good. Thanks again.
P.S. How do you get a subscription to Oxygen? I couldn't find one of those cards in it to order.

New thread, eh, RBurke?

I really enjoyed the Nutritionsit thread. You sound like you know what you are doing when it comes to your eating. Trust yourself and keep trying. There is so much good information out there. Remember, to be moderate in all things and to listen to your hunger and see how your body responds. Keep posting so we can follow you progress!
Bobbi:)

Oxygen Magazine Subscription

The magazine does not have a card that you send in. You have to call the orderline at 905-678-7311 and their fax number is 905-678-9236.

You get 6 issues per year. Hope this helps.

Terri

Hi Rburke!

I did the same thing! Looking for a card I mean. They just have they're number for ordering on a mag page. So (to me) it looks like another advertisement. I saw that you already have the # so I won't repeat. So how is that sports nutrition book? Let me know what you think, I'm real interested in that one
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.