Hellloooooo PYGFO girls....

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Hey, where is everyone. I am so lonely here in PYGFO land all by myself. Is anyone coming out to play???

Just got back from teaching, now I need to do some heavy muscle work. I am thinking about doing MM. We'll see when I get to the basement.

Hope you are all having a great day!I'll BBL.

Hi Vicki,

Just got an email from Cathe.com indicating the dvd's are ready to ship on Monday. You need to come back to Atlanta next weekend so we can have a "viewing party". It won't be the same without you;) I think I ordered the first day of the sale so I hope to have them in my hot little hands by Friday..

Carolyn

Okay Carolyn, I am freaking out!!! I soooooo want to come back for a viewing party!! Waaaaaaaa!!!! Wa, wa, wa!!! ( That's me crying and wining) Bam Bam Bam ( that's me stompimg my feet in protest) Maybe if I do that for real and I'm relentless my DH will pay anything to ship me out. Okay, I'll try it. I'll let you know how that goes...

Hello.

I wasn't able to check in yesterday. I was at home in bed---very, very, very sick. I am at home again today. I thought I should have one more day of recovery. Sadly, I haven't been able to workout since Tuesday. I hope to be able to workout tomorrow or Sunday. I will have to wait and see how I feel. I need to get better soon as we have lots of friends coming into town for the football game on Saturday.

Vicki...Thanks for the info on the honey crisp apples. Yes, I will HAVE to find them. You are all saying how yummy they are and I definitely want to try them now.

Carolyn...I am so excited about the new workouts too. I can't wait to get them!!

To everyone else that follows, I hope you all have a great day.

Hey PYGFO gals! I'm going to be at the Four Seasons Gym on Monday if all goes according to plan!!!Maybe I should just pick up the new workouts while I'm there. LOL. I have to go to a conference near the Philly airport on Tuesday and the company sponsering it is putting me up Monday night. I'm planning on leaving early, early, early Monday morning (3:30-4am!!!) to get to Cathe's and do Kickboxing with her. Anyone want to join me?

I've been feeling blue and grumpy and today is the first day in a week or so that I feel my old optimistic self. I did BM2 minus the upper body part and it felt great.

I think the idea of a viewing party is great. Maybe we should wait till we all have the workouts, then set a time to watch them. Carolyn, I ordered the first day too!

OOOO Robin... I am JEALOUS!!! I would totally take the ride ( 2&1/2 hours) and meet you Monday. I would do it in a heartbeat. However, Monday is my anniversary. Only thing is, DH may HAVE TO work. Soooo... you never know. If he does, I'll email you. I'll know by Sunday. Will you be checking your emails? I kid you not, if I am able to do it, I will. I would just have to leave right after so I can be home in time to teach at 6:30. I'll let you know.

Lara: awww... I hope you feel better. Try a HoneyCrisp, that will make you feel all better, I promise.

I love the idea of a viewing party. I didn't order my DVD' till late Sept. so I won't get them as soon as some of you. Will you guys wait for me?? :D

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well. :) I totally wish I could come take that class with you Robin!!! I'm so busy at work though with the upcoming Board Meeting and my convention in Nov. I am very jealous though!!!

Vicki - How are you doing with the veg eating??? I'm finally starting to get tempted to go back to the dark side. It's going to be sooo hard with Thanksgiving & Christmas coming up. My DH is begging me to eat meat for those two occations. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment. We are going to be going out to his parents house for a week in WA and I'm not going to have a lot of control over what they cook... :/ The only meat I crave is ham which is funny because I love piggies and my DH loves them too and so it's kind of sick and wrong that that is the one meat I miss... Oh well... I'll stop whinning now.

You guys will have to check out my panty liner story on the <--- thread. I wanted to die!!!!

Vicki, I hope your DH doesn't have to work on your anniversary, but I hope your DH has to work on your anniversary. I'll be scanning my emails every 5 minutes.

Liann, your story was a hoot. Maybe the VP didn't recognize it. I bet your can find lots to eat at Thanksgiving and Christmas without eating any meat. Just don't make a big deal out of it and maybe no one will notice.

Hey fellow PYGFOers!

Today was 3 mile run and S&H Shoulders. I just bought some Honey Crisp apples at Central Market and I spent $5.00 on 3 apples. They better be good. Is that what you guys are paying or am I just a cheapskate? I pre-ordered on the first day back in June! Can't wait!

Liann-Panty liner story? I'll have to go look that one up. Are you a vegetarian or is this somethng new?

Vicki--Happy Anniversary! How many years?

Tess--It has been cooler here also. Low 60's in the am. Maybe you'll start running with me!
:)

Carolyn--Welcome!

Laura--The weather has been great to get our with your kids!

Lara--Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Take care.

Robin--I am soooo jealous that you will be at Cathe's gym. I would love to join you if I were closer. Give Cathe a big hug from me! You'll have to give a full report.

Gin
:)

Gin - I went vegetarian in August, right after the RT. I will admit to having had crab and fish once though since doing it. I really like the way I feel now, but my DH is stressing me out over the upcoming holidays. I would be happy not to make a big deal out of it, but I know he is going to and embaress me. My own family will be fine because most of them know about this already and my niece is a vegetarian too, but his family is going to freak. ;)

I'm going to have to look for these infamous Honey Crisp Apples!!!

Liann: Okay, I have to go look at the panty liner story. I wonder if it's along the lines of my "inside out underwear" story from the first night of the RT. Only those who were there know that one. However, after reading your panty liner story, I may divulge mine... Oh, so the veg. eating is actually still going well. Don't forget though that I have been eating fish, so actually I am a Pescetarian. I have been tempted to eat turkey once or twice but haven't done it. I might have to on Thanksgiving though... we'll see. I still remember what Emily said: "every little bit helps" so just remember that if you do need to slip back once in a while.

Robin: Okie Dokie, let's see. Only other thing is cancelling my PT client Monday morning, but you know what? She has cancelled on me a few times, so hey, why not?? ( Not very professional, I know. But, we ARE talking about Cathe's gym here!) so, I'll keep you posted.

Gin: Yes, Honeycrisps are more expensive. I bought 10 and they came tp almost 15.00!! I almost had a heart attack! They rae good though and they don't stay around very long, so since we eat apples like crazy I treat the family to them this time of year. Let me kinow what you think!

Okay, I have been spending waaaay too much time on this computer today. Off to drive the kids around town! Ta Ta!

I almost bought some honeycrips at my local "apple store" but I thought they'd be cheaper at the grocery store. The grocery store didn't even have any.:( I'll have to go back to the orchard store.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.