Healthy Eating Reminders

Hello! A friend of mine has a food blog and today posted some good reminders on healthy eating. Thought some of you would like a peak!

http://www.lexieskitchen.com/
My thoughts must have just traveled to your ear because I was thinking JUST NOW about posting something about Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution!!! :eek::D:D
I am so happy to see others on board, and thank you for the link - I really like her tips and recipes. I have just RSSed it. :)

Melissa

Okay...she gave a "shout out" to REAL butter and the book Nourishing Traditions in the same blog post...I'm a fan. :)

Thanks for sharing the link. While I think I have the exercise part "figured" out, I am always looking for healty eating motivation.

Missy - I love your blog too!! Yours actually inspired me to give blogging a try. I loved your video on pull-ups, I am trying to incorporate your techniques. I am up to 3 chin-ups and 1 pull-up form zero on each a month ago. Thanks!

Maria

my favorite reminder

To eat right is this little blob of fat on my right leg. Every time I look at it, I am reminded of past moments of weakness and I realize I don't want anymore little blobs like this one all over my body. I keep hoping that if I run fast enough it won't be able to keep up, so far no luck.

You are all welcome! :D

Alexa has got to be THE most creative awesome cook I know! She whips out some AWESOME AWESOME things in her kitchen! And it is 100% REAL FOOD. Nothing processed at all. Awesome woman!

I loved your video on pull-ups, I am trying to incorporate your techniques. I am up to 3 chin-ups and 1 pull-up form zero on each a month ago. Thanks!

Maria
ALRIGHT!!! :D:D:D Isn't it amazing how quickly it starts to build up when you start? I also found another youtube video from Franz Snideman about doing head stands against a wall and that also helps build up your lats for pulls... trying a headstand push-up definitely makes pulling up feel easier. ;)

Maria, I just checked out your blog - I love it! Especially your motivation article; we definitely think about why we can't workout before we can figure out what moves us. I just added your feed to my toolbar! :)

Okay, Lexie makes french fries with celery root - I never would have thought to try something like that!!!

Melissa

ALRIGHT!!! :D:D:D Isn't it amazing how quickly it starts to build up when you start? I also found another youtube video from Franz Snideman about doing head stands against a wall and that also helps build up your lats for pulls... trying a headstand push-up definitely makes pulling up feel easier. ;)

Maria, I just checked out your blog - I love it! Especially your motivation article; we definitely think about why we can't workout before we can figure out what moves us. I just added your feed to my toolbar! :)

Okay, Lexie makes french fries with celery root - I never would have thought to try something like that!!!

Melissa

Thanks! Not sure if you remember me, we met way back in 2005(??) at the Cheesecake Factory in Oakbrook (Chicago). While I visit here often, I am mostly a lurker but have been enjoying your blog since you've created it. I am itching to try kettlebells too - I have attempted swings - but I am afraid of not using the kettlebells with correct form for the other exercises. They are next on my list to conquer.

Maria

P.S. I found the thread from the get together:
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210313&highlight=cheesecake+factory
P.P.S My apologies to chefkate for the thread highjack.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.