HD-Compatible Video

edie

Cathlete
Has anyone tried iSCULPT Ballet w/Weights Set28? And what is HD-Compatible Video? Is that for video ipod? Anyway - here's a description of set 28 I received:

"iSCULPT Ballet With Weights Set28: This is the workout we’ve all been waiting for!! Grace brings you a complete 60-minute ballet workout, and you’ll experience each move to its fullest with the accompanying 30-minute, HD-compatible video. Develop a dancer’s balance and long, lean physique – and, yes, it’s an outer thigh-burner, too."

Thanks! Edie

HD video is what we are all marching into. In 2009 analog tv will die and digital will be the standard. The digital signal allows for a higher definition picture. Already you can buy High Definition TVs. There are cable and satellite broadcasts that are already High Definition.

The next standard DVD is Sony's Blu Ray DVD. Don't buy any of those HD-DVD players that are selling at rock bottom prices, they are already obsolete and unsupported.

To make short of your question, HD compatible means that it will display on a high def TV or monitor in spite of being a standard format video.

Hi Dave -

Thanks for your explanation. So I guess it is not for my video ipod?

I was hoping it was. I love iballet, but don't do them so much, because I don't want to bother taking the print outs with me to the gym.

Thanks! Edie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back