have you ever tried Cathe's kickbox tapes with pyramids for rotation?

D

debra123

I am still on my rotation with ctx and hopefully will do body blast next with pyramids, BUT

HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED CATHE'S KICK PUNCH & CRUNCH, KICKBOX, CARDIO KICKS AND PYRAMIDS UPPER AND LOWER FOR A ROTATION?, JUST CURIOUS.
I LOVE HER STYLE OF KICKBOXING:) :D

BUT I LOVE ALL HER TAPES. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL.

I GET TO GO TO MY NEICE'S WEDDING IT SHOULD BE FUN TONIGHT, I NEED A NIGHT OUT.

Have a great day all.

Debbie

:) :D

not an expert but can't you do any cardio you want interspursed with weight lifting and achieve great results? I am getting the PLB/PUB dvd and am going to combined it with my KPC/LG dvd. So I guess I'll be trying this rotation myself. I think if it sounds motivating to you go for it!

Hi Juliemom, sure you can do any kind of cardio, yours sound great, I just happen to love Cathe's kickboxing tapes, I did cardio kicks this morning, haven't did it in a while. I love kpc, and kickbox too, just curious if anyone else did them. I also love Billy Blanks taebo, I just love that kind of cardio work out.

Cathe gave me a few good ideas to go with to tone up and lose the last few pounds.

All Cathe's tapes are great and motivating to me, good luck with yours, have a great day.

Debbie:) :) :) :) :)

Debra, I haven't done this cuz I'm not in love with kickboxing. I did want to say, however, that I know of someone who says that her best results come from combining kickboxing with her favorite instructor's wt. vids (This particular instructor uses the pyramid system in all her workouts. :D ) Kickboxing works the core so much and also the leg and arm movements work the limbs in such a way that regular step or other cardios don't.

So anyway, it's worth a try to see how it works for *your* body. Good luck!:7

Thank you for responding Robin, I appreciate it. I am going to give that one a try sometime, I love kickboxing, esecially Cathe's. I would love to buy one by Janis Saffell too. I guess we al have diferent tastes, kickoxing has always been one of my favorites. I am following a different rotation right now. I appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day

Debbie:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.