Have you ever been told you like a celebrity??

momto2bratz

Cathlete
All of this talk about famous people got me thinking. Have you ever been told you like a certain celebrity? I have been told I look like Courtney Cox, Goldie Hawn, Olivia Newton John and Gwen Stefani. Of course I don't see any similarities.

Aila:)

i think you do look like courtney cox and that is a comliment!

i have been told i look like Scarlett Johansen (i wish!!) Hillary Duff (wish i was her age) and Liv Tyler(when i had dark hair)

jes

Yes! I've been told I look like Fergie, Julianne Moore, and Erin Gray (for those Buck Rogers fans). :)

I only wish I were as thin as they are. :-(

Nicollette, what did she play in?

also, i noticed on your profile that you knit. i would like to learn how and i was wondering if you have a particular book or whatever that you would recommend for a begginer.....

jes

You do look like Scarlett Johanson! Especially with your short hair. I think you look like Hilary with your long hair too. You look really good with short hair. Have you thought about going short like that again? It really flatters your face.

Aila:)

That short hair was in 2002(1.5 yrs after melt off). right before the NYE pic, i cut 4 inches off, so it has taken me almost 4 years to grow it out. i am not cutting it any time soon!!!! it flatters my face b/c my face was ALOT less pudggy!!! but thank you just the same! I am about to go that blonde again in the spring. right now i just got a bunch of brown lowlights thrown in. i get bored easy!!!

jes:D

Well if you call Tonya Harding a celebrity!!...x( My FIL swears I look like Annika Sorenstam the pro golfer. I see more of a similarity with Annika....:)...Carole

>Nicollette, what did she play in?
>
>also, i noticed on your profile that you knit. i would like to
>learn how and i was wondering if you have a particular book or
>whatever that you would recommend for a begginer.....
>
>jes

Jennifer Jason Leigh was in such movies as "Single White Female", "Georgia", "The Hitcher" and "Dolores Claiborne".

I learned how to knit with a little booklet called "I can't believe I'm Knitting!" and "Learn to Knit an Afghan Book."

Nicollette

Susan Powter for me (God! I hope some of you remember her?)

Ive read a few books of hers and I remember her talk show - so Im happy with that resemblence

Oh! and incase your wondering - it is the AFTER weightloss Susan Powter, not the before................

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Jodi Foster and Michelle Pfeiffer. I think the people who said it were all drunk at some party or another though! I think I have a Barbara Streisand nose... anyways, sure wish I was that famous..
Lynn

I've been told that I look like Barbie Benton sans the chest and when I had shorter hair several years ago, I was told that I resembled the French actress in the original La Femme Nakita movie or whatever it was called.

Jamie Lee Curtis. When I had a different haircut, I got Sandra Bullock a couple times. But Jamie Lee LOTS of times.

I used to get Meg Ryan when my hair was short. The most consistent person I get compared to is Julie Andrews (and not because of my singing). I take that as a compliment. My nose slopes upward like her, I have blue eyes, and I smile a lot. Even my Asian boyfriend's family, who did not speak English, mentioned it. We're all standing around, I'm meeting everyone, and 2 of his uncles are talking to one another and looking at me perplexed. Suddenly, one of them says the first and last English words I will hear from the entire bunch. He points at me and exclaims with joy, "Sound of music, sound of music!". Guess he just figured out who it was I reminded him of!

I've also gotten the woman in A Beautiful Mind - Jennifer Connolly I think?

wendymin: you do look like Elizabeth Shue! How cool! hey and btw, thanks for sharing your prego pics! thoses are special!!!! :7

jes

I dressed up like Dorothy from the wizard of oz a few halloween's ago and complete strangers were telling me how creepy it was because I looked just like her. I still, occasionally, hear that I look like Judy Garland - especially from store clerks for some reason. At least I don't look like Liza Minelli, lol.

Shirley-You do look like Julianne Moore! That's an amazing compliment. I think she's beautiful!

Donna-I think you do look a little like Jamie Lee Curtis! I think you are prettier though!

Wendymin-I agree with Jes. You do look like Elizebeth Shue.
P.S. I like your baby ticker!!

Marion-Isn't Susan Powter Bald? Are you bald?? Just kidding! She has a very pretty face. And a KILLER body!

Aila

:)

edited to add..Wendy,thanks for sharing your pics of your growing belly!! It brings back memories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.