***HATER SCHMATER*** 12/27

Miss Lee

Cathlete
'Mornin' http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif

Okay, let's talk, shall we? Y'all KNOW I hate starting our thread so...would someone care to explain why this is happening!? The Queen and the lady with the boobs demand to know...WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/queen.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/upherebl.gif

LMAO!!!

I'm starting to feel human again. Oh man, I felt lousy yesterday. I don't recall ever having a more painful headache. I slept the day away and that appears to be what I needed. Of course, now I'm way behind on things I need to do at home so I can't fritter away my time on the forums today. My SIL is still here, too, and doesn't leave until New Years day.

DH never made it home yesterday afternoon like he promised, but then I always knew he wouldn't -- he's such a big fat liar -- LMAO!! It's okay, though, because I felt to incredibly craptastic that I didn't feel up to doing anything anyway. And when the bum finally got home he annoyed me tremendously :p . I had to take him to work this morning because his car is back in the shop for repairs. Would you believe his car is 15 -- yes -- FIFTEEN years old :eek: . You wouldn't know it to look at it -- it looks like new. He takes very good care of it.

I ordered a couple of workouts and one of them came yesterday. It's called Walk Plus. It's a type of walking workout but it's vastly different from Leslie Sansone. This one uses Heavy Hands weights and includes a variety of upper body and core moves. It's kind of dorky but it looks interesting. I'll review it for you later.

Okily dokily, I better skedaddle. I need to call my friend, Nancy, this morning to see how her holidays went. This is my friend who just completed treatment for breast cancer. She and her family went on a Caribbean cruise over Christmas :) . I'll BBL to see what you squirrelly girls are up to :*

The nerve!

Well, I'll blame the thread mixup on your headache LOL.

No, no, I can't laugh at your headache. I hope you feel better soon. That sounds awful.

>It's kind of dorky but it looks interesting. I'll review it for you later.

LMAO. I want to hear about them! I like walking! Even dorky walking!

Have fun talking with Nancy!

Okay, NOW I'm going to bed.

Here's my post from a different thread for today (which you can just ignore now)!

===================

Hi guys!

I have to make this quick since I have to get up early tomorrow because....I'm going out of town tomorrow. You know the icon.

I had some meetings tonight and I just now played with Mooch and Cham until they got all tuckered out. I hope they won't miss me as much as I'll miss them tomorrow. You know the icon to this one, too.

Can I tell you - I treated myself to a movie last night! YES! A CHRISTMAS STORY!! And let me tell you, it was totally awesome. It put me right there in the mood of the holiday season and hit so many nice nostalgic notes. Some parts were totally funny and others were really tender and moving. It was awesome. It was so awesome, in fact, that I woke up this morning thinking so much about it, I watched it AGAIN with the dub-over narration. Totally fun movie! I thank the good friend who sent me that as a present!! It was the total reward for my being good and cleaning up my place! Woo hoo!

Sorry, no icons today, I'm trying to wrap things up so I can get into bed.

All right, off I go.

Be good and see you next week!

MICHELE - Ten hours! Very impressive! But to wake from that feeling like crap is no good at all! I hope the movie was able to make you feel better.

JEN - Oh no, your mom sounds really sick! Poor woman! I hope she and your sister are better. My Mom only lost her appetite (which is very strange for her since she eats like a monster, and I say that with all due respect) and had some tummy troubles. My brother and I seem to be all right, so we're thinking it may have been something they (mom and his wife) ate.

LOL about Chad and the sock. I imagine it must be pretty hard to leave with only one sock on and not notice! He must have been pretty dang preoccupied!

Night night all!

Hiya haters! Sounds like you all had a nice Christmas. Mine was nice as well. I thought I'd pop in quickly to see what ya'll were up to. I'm in the midst of cleaning this pigsty. And let me tell ya, it is very difficult to get anything done with these little monsters!!! My house was clean on Monday and now it looks like a tornado went through it.

August - I can't believe you've never seen a Christmas Story til this year. Where have you been woman??? One of the tv channels here plays it 12 times in a row on Christmas. My brother gave me a card this year, one of those animated cards and on the front of it is Ralphie in that pink bunny suit and when you open it is says, "Oh, she always makes you the nicest things." HA!!! Last year he got me a gift card from Wal-Mart and it had a picture of Ralphie on it. Too funny!!! Wow you've got the cleaning bug, eh? Too bad you couldn't come over here and help me out.

Michele - did you decide what movie you were going to see? I want to see Fred Claus but that is b/c I love Vince Vaughn, that sexy thing. HA! Tonight I'm taking Gabe to see Alvin & the Chipmunks. Not something that I really want to see but he wants to see it. It looks cute though.

Jennifer - too funny about Chad leaving his sock. At least you think that he carried them out and dropped one. And not only put one on.

I wish I could chat longer but I've got major cleaning to do. Laundry and I also want to put away some of my Chrismtas decorations. AND I'm still in my pj's.

Talk to you all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.