HATE : Mar 11

MICHELE - I see, weird, because my Mozilla makes everything tiny for me! Or maybe it's an optical illusion LOL.

SHANNON - Well, okay, the jig is up. Yes, you're right, the squirrels are really kittens. I was keeping it mums because I didn't get the actual okay from my landlord and I thought by calling them squirrels that that would make things in the clear LOL. There are four of them. Two boys and two girls, and they are about 10 months old now.

And I am their happy love slave.

Okay, NOW I'm going to bed. :)

Night night all! :D

Hello Haters and Good Night August, Mooch, Cham and kittens.

Thought I would stop by and say Hello again.
Tonight, I feeling a little down. It's cold here from the northern wind and hardly any sun today. Plus, no new men to date on the horizon and no job interviewing happening. Things are good at work and I think they should stay that way for awhile longer. Seeing Mark about two weeks ago was good and bad. We're still attracted to each other but because of job situation (conflict of interest) and distance, nothing will ever come of it. For me, in-between seasons is a pain. Too late to start skiing, although the snow wasn't decent till end of jan/mid feb when I usually end it. Too early to bike, hike, or walk. PMSing just adds to it in a big way especially with the man issue. Most of the time, I'm very content in my lifestyle.
Seville and Madrid are very choosy about the men in my life.

Thanks for letting me unload a bit. I'm sure my mood will be more upbeat soon.

{{{{{{JENNIFER}}}}} I wish there was something I could do to bring you a little sunshine or a date or something. You have such a good and kind heart and I believe that this will be returned to you in full measure!

I know what you mean about the weather -- it's not ideal for any activity that I can think of. March is notorious for unpredictable weather, but hold on -- spring is on the way http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/flower3.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/flower.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/flower2.gif

Cuz!! Oh no, not bulk bins!! LMAO!! I confess I have an irrational fear of them that relates to my irrational fear of dirty hands. It must be the nurse in me :p . I won't eat at salad bars or buffets either ;)

I feel encouraged by your progress with your leg!! YEA!!!

Okay, I haven't been lurking much in the melter's or the <--- thread, but I glanced at Melter's today and I noticed that things are deteriorating at your work. I'm so sorry about that and I hope things turn around for you. I'll definitely be praying about that for you.

Well, DH just got home so I'm off to put some dinner on the table. All my clean eating of the past couple of weeks went straight out the window today -- I had a chocolate bar and about 1/2 of a (big) bag of sun chips :eek: ;( :9 ;(

This is the candy bar I had -- it was orgasmic :eek: }( :9
http://www.lakechamplainchocolates.com/images/Product/larger_view/WS06-2Y504-012005.jpg

G'night all and I'll see you tomorrow :* :* :*

Michele- I want an orgasmic candy bar!!! }( :D :9 }( Don't worry about 1 day, like Tony says, "do your best & forget the rest!", okay??

(((HUGS)))) Jennifer... I'm sorry too that you are having a bad day. Hang in there, you can vent to us anytime, and let us know if we can do anything to help!

Another quick check in for me... I'm so sorry. :-( x( :*

I did get a great w/o in on Sunday:
Drill Max, KPC Cardio premix, 30 min butt/thigh w/o, then Great Body Abs, Buns, Thighs
Monday: Shape It Up/200 jumping jacks
Tuesday: 30 min cardio, Firm It up floor work & 10 min of standing work
Wed: off
Thurs: KPC/L&G Premix
Fri: 4DSBC/Upper body circuit
Sat: 4DSKB, CTX Kickbox, Bun Shaper & something else
Sun:TBD... maybe DM b/c I HEART IT but should do something else. :-(

Hello to Shannon, August, and Dana... I am so tired tonight, I'm going to be VERY early, hopefully in the next hour.

August- Have you tried any other recipes yet after the "bad" one?

Okay, sorry to be MIA lately... Chad is taking up lots of time. }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.