Has everyone gotten their Amy Bentos?

melanalyus

Cathlete
I'm getting a little impatient. I ordered 2 DVDs from Amy's website, 2 from CIA, and 3 from Tracy's website. Tracey's not done with hers yet, buy Amy is. I preordered on Jan 17th. Is there anyone else out there who hasn't gotten their Amy DVDs? I feel so all alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I haven't gotten mine, but got notice it had been shipped. We'll see . . . (ordered Bento DVD from Advanced Workouts).

That makes me feel a little better. I have not gotten any notifications of shipment yet,...what was your order date?

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I ordered on the 15th from Amy direct but am in Australia so I guess it will be late this week, early next week before I have mine. I haven't received shipping notification but on Amy's site it says she has shipped them all.

Kim:)

I ordered 1-17 from Amy's site. I have not received any shipping notice and I have not received the 2 DVD's either. I live in Calif.

Hi, I ordered mine on the 17th and I live in CT (where Amy is shipping from) and I just got mine last Thursday (3/27). I was so impatient that I had emailed on Monday asking about my order. She emailed me back around 9:30 that night and said they were still working on packaging orders at that late hour and had hundreds left to ship. Mine came Fed Ex ground with no prior shipping notification (other than Amy's reply email). HTH!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Oh good! Then I"m not all alone. :) Just anxiously awaiting. So excited. I know you gals understand!!!!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I also ordered them in early March and received them on Saturday, March 29. I never received a tracking notice or shipment confirmation. Amy said this can be a problem sometimes with Fedex.

I am sure you will receive your DVDs soon! :D

I just got mine yesterday, but I ordered really early - as soon as the link was up. I live in CA, too - and they shipped Fed Ex Ground, which seems to be the longest of all.

Have you tried the new workouts yet? I have the Hi/Lo Xtreme series and really enjoy the combo selections. If you could - would you give a review of the new dvds?

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

Have you tried them yet? If so, would you mind giving a review? I really enjoy the hi/lo dvd combos and am hoping they will be as intense.

Jen replied to my e-mail that it shipped via Fed Ex and will arrive tomorrow! Yeah! I"m disappointed that I have not received yet since I ordered in JAN and some people who ordered in MAR got there's already,...but life isn't fair, right?
Can't wait to try them!!!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I preordered the CIA workouts, including Amy's HiLoknockout and Sharon's Athletic Step Jam back in Feb I believe. They arrived on Mar. 25 (my Bday so it made a great present) I ordered from Advanced Workouts and had no problem. I've done Amy's workout twice now and LOVE it!

ShellyC

Would you give a review of the dvds? I am very excited to try them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.