Has anyone tried this brand of stevia?

Stevia

I use NuStevia packets. I use less than the regular Stevia and I found it now comes without Carbs (?). I just bought 4 boxes of 100 packets for about $16 from iherb.com. They ship reallly fast; about 2 days.

Amy, do you have a Trader Joe's near you? I get their stevia powder in a little jar. It claims to be organic and one jar lasts forever and that's all that's in it.

Trader Joe's has all kinds of great stuff including the little jars of powder. I have never trusted ordering online supplements and herbs etx, so I always try to find things locally. I know it dosen't answer your question on that product, but maybe it still helps. Maybe it would be worth looking into other supplements like the ones similar to Colloidal Gold??

Last edited:
Stevia

I use NOW brand of Stevia which tastes good. I found it at a health food store. I also like Sweetleaf Stevia. The problem I have with the NOW brand is that I find it clumps up easily and appears wet. The Sweetleaf brand hasn't had that problem. Either one of those taste good without the aftertaste!
Hope that helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.