Has anyone in Canada received STS yet?

I am here in southwestern Ontario and have not received mine yet! I am getting by reading everyone's posts about starting STS. It's weird how western provinces have faster delivery than central provinces - oh well I am happy (but jealous) of those who had a "new toy" to play with for the weekend....Here's to a hopeful Monday!

I'm in Southwestern Ontario too and I got mine on Thursday. I ordered pretty early though. I didn't have any extra fees to pay either.

I just got it!!! Had to pay $18.99 customs charge. I'm giving disc #1 15 minutes to warm up from the cold and them I'm off to do the workout.

I'm in Alberta and received mine today. I had to pay about $19 custom fees/GST. I ordered in August (I think!).

Lori

Arrived yesterday, Mon Feb 9. Had to go to post office to sign for it. No extra fees. Figure that one. The postage on the package was 25.00 but I think Cathe only charged 9 or so dollars. Hope that was done on purpose and not a mistake :) I feel so isolated over here on Vancouver Island, BC!

I just got a knock on the door, (almost didn't answer as I wasn't expecting anyone), and my STS is here!! I've never had any of Cathe workouts delivered to my door, so I was quite surprised. I didn't have to pay any fees either.
I can't wait to start!

Hi
I received my order on Feb 4.I had to pay $35.00 custom fees.It seems to be random on how they do it.I was not lucky this time.It really isn't a fair system.If I had the time I would like to challenge the post office / custom excise dept with what the regulations actually are.Take care everyone.Enjoy STS
Chris

josiebarr, I'm also in Fort McMurray:D It's great to see that there is another Cathe fan up here in Alberta. I also received STS today.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.