Hardest Cathe Workout?

janie1234

Cathlete
What do you consider the hardest Cathe workout to get through when you're giving it your all 100%? I would have to vote Drill Max at the end I feel like I'm seeing stars.

All of them?!?!?

I'd say DM, too. It's tough cardio, weights, and longer. I'm always pooped out when done. But it's fun though. I just mentally break it up 1 section at a time. After #3, I'm halfway there, then at 4 - 2/3rrd, them at 5 - only one more to go. Makes it doable. Plus, I like the variety in it. Tough as can be, but fun.

Nan

I just got Drill Max and now I'm a little scared!;)

I find Butts and Guts to be super tough. The Leg Blast pre-mix always has me begging for mercy.

Boy, glad to hear I'm not the only who gets my butt kicked big time doing drill max. Man, just when your totally pooped and just can't give it your all she busts out those darn squat trusts and jump tucks. I have to reach deep down into my reserves for those. I love the premixes and it is fun but, yeah, it is good scary fun.

my vote!

DM is tough but I find MIC so much harder. When she gets to the step portion I feel like I am going to die! Such a sense of accomplishment when I finish though!
Laura

BM2 for me, especially the cardio portions of the leg circuit. I don't yet have IMAX3; that may even be tougher!!:eek: Drill max and B&G are ok for me. ~~Nancy. J.~~

No question....

..it's Cardio Fusion for me. Have NEVER gotten through it as is, although I know it's a compilation. IMAX 3 and Body Max 2 (in it's pure form) are both killers!

Aimee

I'd have to vote for Drill Max and IMAX 3 - both are super hard! But I love them! My husband will watch as he's going to work in the morning and even he's like, wow, that looks hard (note the key word there, "looks" hard - he'd never be able to handle it!!) :)

Jolene

I vote for Drill Max too. I don't have any of her Imax's but I tried the original a long time ago and could not do it and never went back. I can only imagine what Imax3 is like. I tried Body Max2 and it was tough but somehow, Drill Max seems like it is never going to end. :)

I don't think I could pick one of Cathe's as being the hardest. They're all killer!

Hardcore Extreme is really tough and so is Imax 3. For some reason the 4DS Bootcamp cardio is incredibly hard for me. I absolutely love it but everytime I do it, it's brutal!!!!!

The Gaunlet on Terminator gets my vote for combo, for weights I'd go with Muscle Max. I just did PUB and PLB today (one in the a.m. and one in the p.m.) and am guessing I won't be able to move tomorrow!

Butts & Gutts -- My butt hurt for 3 days--but I am thinking my pants fit a little bit looser now! I don't own drill max.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.