Hardcore shipping update....FEB 2nd

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just bringing you up to speed on where we are with the shipping of the Hardcore DVD's. So far we have received five titles from our California distributor. We have pulled random samples and found the DVD's to be flawless (yippee). NYC has now finished all of the other DVD's but the Hardcore Extreme. These titles that are finished are now on their way to us and we may get them as soon as tonight or more than likely tomorrow. Hardcore Extreme will be finished tomorrow in NYC and we hope to have it delivered to us on the same day. More than likely this means we will begin shipping this Friday and there is a possibility it could be as soon as tomorrow. Please keep in mind that we are giving you updates as we are being told and there can always be an unforseen change. Regardless, we are very close to shipping and we will keep you informed as things progress.

We currently have numerous employees getting all the prep work completed for DVD shipment so that all we have to do is pack and seal when they arrive. This is a big pre-order so it will take several days to finish. As a friendly reminder, customer service will be very backed up so please only email if necessary and allow extra time for a response.

Thank you again :7

Thank you so much Cathe for the update. You and your people at SNM are so great about keeping us up to date. I can't wait!

Okay, I'm seriously ON THE MOON!

Thank you AND YOUR STAFF, Cathe!

BTW, Miss Cathe, I've named one of my favorite bald spots after you. Are you not blessed?

A-Jock

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! YIPPPEEEEEEE!
Thanks for the update Cathe, and a great big thank you for making this series. I am very very excited about these workouts...:9 :9 Bring it on Cathe style!:p

Cathe thank you very much for the update. We appreciate the hard work everybody is doing.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :) :)

Thank you Cathe, crew & SNM for all your time, patience and HARD WORK in satisfying thousands of women & men all over the world.

Thank you,

Haydee

Thank you so much for the update! :)

And a very, very big thanks to you and everyone involved in this project for all your hard work! You are all so greatly appreciated! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.