Hardcore Rotation Check In - Wednesday March 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Everyone -
I'm still on my "prescribed" break so I did 2 sections of Stretch Max this morning. I'm calling the doctor today to see if I can start back tomorrow and if so, at full intensity? I feel fat when I don't work out. I can't wait to start again. My mouth actually hurts worse today and I'm going back to work this morning. I'm sure my work is piled up to ...yikes.

Breakfast is yogurt and shredded wheats. Lunch will be salad and snacks will be granola bar, pear and apple. Dinner will most likely be a few slices of low fat swiss cheese, half a roll and a half serving of baked tostitos with salsa and a DQ sugar free fudge bar for dessert.

Have a great workout everyone.

Good Morning!

I'm off today....(first time in like 10 or 11 days). Wish me luck on my interview!

Have a good one! :D

Good Morning!

I'm off today....(first time in like 10 or 11 days). Wish me luck on my interview!

Have a good one! :D

Hi Everyone,

I did GS Chest/Tri and section 2 of coremax. My Trideps are fried!

Good luck on your interview Lunacat!:)

Have a great day everyone!

Elaine

Hi Everyone,

I did GS Chest/Tri and section 2 of coremax. My Trideps are fried!

Good luck on your interview Lunacat!:)

Have a great day everyone!

Elaine

Lorajc best wishes for your speedy recovery.

If you want to order more Cathe workouts you will never regret it. Buy what you can, and enjoy learning them when you are ready to exert yourself again with doctor's blessing! When new rotations come out with them you will be thankful to have them on your shelf.

Fat loss rotation is going well today in HCX and I will probably do #3. I am trying to add in extra sessions of leg conditioning drills from KM each week.

Edit to add:GOOD LUCK Luna!

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

I'm a day behind in the fat loss rotation, so today I did LowMax - I only got through interval #5 before my kids woke up early and started making irrational demands (like for food and water!) so I cut it short. The past two times I have done LM, I've raised my step height which feels weird, but good. I just have to watch myself because my ceiling is so low that I am hitting my hands.

Have a great day everyone.

Tracy

Hi Ladies,

I did Lo Max, 1 mile run, and section 3 and section 1 of Coremax last night. Tonight is definetely a 5-7 mile run and GS BSB.

Lunacat, Good luck on your interview!!

Have a great day!

Beverly

Good morning everyone,

Good luck on the interview Lunacat, knock em dead!

I hope you are feeling better Lorajc, this must be frustrating..

Today I rebelled against the rotation, I am really Imax3'd up to here, if you get my drift. I just did Lowmax yesterday, so I was just about over the entire interval thing, so today I did Franny Bennedetto 9906 Step workout and abs, and Coremax 1. The weekend looks pretty light on the rotation, so I will probably Imax sometime then, just so I don't feel too incredibly guilty!

Hi everyone,
Today I did KM. But not the leg drills. I hit the snooze this morning and that is my punishment for running out of time.
I was doing the fat loss rotation, but I kind of changed things up a bit.
Have a good day,
Lizzy

Hi good morning everyone. Today is kickmax excpet the leg drills and TAEBO live.Lunacast I wish you luck in your interview.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hi there,
This morning I did ME. I just couldn't take another day of cardio. I'm feeling so very discouraged now. I had my weight, measurements and bf% taken on 2/10 (the day after receiving all the HC's)...had it taken today...AND I've GAINED 1.4lbs and 1.5% bf!!! My measurements just simply disgust me to no end. I'm on the fat loss rotation. I can't stand myself.
I might have to go to a Nutritionist.
Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

Susan- I am so sorry for the way you are feeling right now - I can sense your deep frustration and I know what you are going through. I am also very discouraged these days - not just about my fitness goals, but about a lot of personal things as well. It is so hard to keep going when you aren't seeing the results that should be coming your way. We work hard at this Cathe stuff!

Please don't let the bad feelings get in the way of being proud of your accomplishments. I was thinking last night (I took my measurements again yesterday and was bitterly disappointed as well) that I have to find something good to focus on and something that is concrete and achievable and that will make me feel powerful and in control. So I decided that rather than set my goal at "I'm going to lose 10lbs" (which I want to, but seem unable to do) or "I will lose 2" off my hips and waist" (another thing I'm seemin incapable of) I am going to set my sights at this: I am going to be able to do 20 big girl pushups. So maybe you could find a different kind of goal where you are gaining, rather than trying to lose something. I figure it can't hurt to try and shift my focus a bit and try and be more positive.

Don't lose hope and faith in yourself.

Tracy

I did HCE #1 and Core Max # 1 this morning. I have been very hungry with all this cardio, I don't know if I am eating more than I should but I get light headed and cannot function if I don't eat enough!

I eat small meals but a few hours later I am hungry again. Anybody else experiencing this?

Jadore

Hi Lorajc ~
I empathize with you completely (as you know!) I still have not worked out since last Wednesday when I had my "partial" root canal. My little JRT had to stay in the hospital 'til Monday. She has over 14 bites on her hind quarters! Poor little thing. My heart aches for her. Thankfully, she's only 2 years old so she's strong and determined. I have to bring her back to the vet today to have the drains removed from her wounds. My root canal and my dog's nightmarish ordeal have left me physically and emotionally maxed out. As soon as my puppy's not requiring so much nursing, I'll resume my training. But for now, Maggie comes first. I hope you get clearance to resume your workouts, Lorajc. Take care everybody!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Hi everyone,
This morning I did Low Max, Gym Style Legs, & Stretch max #1.
Lorajc I hope you get to feeling better and get clearance to workout tomorrow. Lunacat, good luck with the interview. Kim I hope things get better for you soon as well.
Diane Sue

omgosh you're an animal! LOL I did lowmax last night and my legs were fried, and you did GS legs too?!

Hi all! I'm getting back into the swing of things in the aftermath of my son's/dear MIL's bday parties and lotsa relatives/eating out/not much time at home!!! Did LowMax this AM (really liked it!!!) and half of BSB, will do the other half tonight with one CoreMax. That will get me almost caught up!
I hope everyone is feeling well-sending good feeling workout vibes!!!
Think Spring!
julie:)

Lorajc- I hope you feel better soon!
Susan- We love you just the way you are!

Update: Thank you for all your support. I aced my interview, then came home and did IMAX 3 in celebration. Who needs a day off! :eek:

Everyone have a great day and I wish you all lots of health!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.