Hardcore Hottie Fitness Maniacs of the Universe Oct 2, 2008

I do not belong to this group but have gleaned alot of information from reading their posts. I do not really care whether they do what they say but they are a wealth of information. Its a bit low to complain about spelling, grammer and accuse others of being liars. Its not the place to display behaviour like this. This is a happy section that I love and snjoy reading. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Meals for today:

Medium calorie day

M1: ON whey protein shake w/ 2 oz. banana (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake w/ 4 oz. banana (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Coconut BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty on 1 slice 12 grain bread; 1 tbsp. raw almonds; apple
M5: Clif Bar
M6: 5 oz. chicken w/shake & bake; Sauteed veggies w/ 2 tsp. parm cheese
M7: Squash omlette

1951 calories (1950 is goal)
47 g. fat - 22%
193 g. protein - 40% (goal is 195 g.)
203 g. carbs - 41% (goal is 195 g.)

My eats are not that great. I did not pack my lunch as I usually do because I did not want to keep up with my bag at the party and I rode the bus today.

M1: cottage cheese
M2: 1/2 wrap and 1 cup of chicken spinach soup
M3 - M6: - I am sure will be pub grub! I plan on a beer or three also.

Boy I go shopping for a day and the whole place goes crazy!!!

Anyway, this morning was going to do Amy's ITR, but back and chest have the worse DOMS ever and didn't think I could handle those med ball intervals. So did Amy's ASC 2 because I wanted another shot at that one will all the moves are still kind of fresh in my mind!

Debbie - I pm'd you!

Ally - Congratulations on the job change! How's your PT business going?

Sandy - How are you! I've missed you! Great to hear that through all that stress you have not gained any weight. All the strength should come back quickly!

mshardbody - you completely missed the boat!

Today’s Eats:

M1: whey protein shake w/ strawberries ( hate whey it has a nasty taste to it)
M2: banana protein pancake w/3 egg whites
M3: Hebrew hotdog w/wheat bun ½ & 8 oz ff milk
M4: ff yogurt w/2 tbsp of flaxseed
M5: baked salmon w/cabbage

Off too get my car fixed :confused:

Sandy: Glad to hear your are doing better. You been missed!

Last edited:
I do not belong to this group but have gleaned alot of information from reading their posts. I do not really care whether they do what they say but they are a wealth of information. Its a bit low to complain about spelling, grammer and accuse others of being liars. Its not the place to display behaviour like this. This is a happy section that I love and snjoy reading. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Toffeedog- Let me explain what's going on. msbodyhard (one of her many alias's) is a stalker (and boy does it ever get old) that comes around about once a year to torment Debbie and cause trouble in this check-in. We don't like it and we know what we are doing as we've been through it all before. Sorry you thought we were being mean and judgemental to an innocent person, but we know who this person is and she's far from innocent. Some of us have been here a long time and we are here to look out for each other, as friends do. mshardbody or msbodyhard or whatever, is a stalker, plain and simple. She doesn't belong anywhere on this forum.

Toffeedog- Let me explain what's going on. msbodyhard (one of her many alias's) is a stalker (and boy does it ever get old) that comes around about once a year to torment Debbie and cause trouble in this check-in. We don't like it and we know what we are doing as we've been through it all before. Sorry you thought we were being mean and judgemental to an innocent person, but we know who this person is and she's far from innocent. Some of us have been here a long time and we are here to look out for each other, as friends do. mshardbody or msbodyhard or whatever, is a stalker, plain and simple. She doesn't belong anywhere on this forum.

1) you do not Know me all you know is the BS Story she told about me to her Internet friends
2) Stalker far from that I keep it real
3) the fourms are for anyone that wants to join
4) Debbie is not innocent At all and she know it that is why she wants everyone here to attact me but it all good

Last edited:
Ally and Linda,

Thanks, I've missed you guys as well. Sounds like there's a lot going on here. I'll just take a back seat and mind my business on this one as I have no clue what's going on, nor do I want to get involved!

Linda - So what have you been doing? Still doing rotations? Can you give me your feed back on Amy's DVD's that you are doing? I've looked at them and not sure if I want to invest or not. Are you getting Cathe's STS? I don't think I will. I'm "planning" on going back to the gym and working out there, since the room I used to work out in is now my grandson's room!

Diane Sue - WOW woman, I really like your progress! Loved looking at the new pics!

Hi to everyone else! I've missed all of you, but hope to get back into to it soon. I'll be reading the post more often than not from here on out, at least to keep up with what you're doing and for ideas!

Have a great night ladies!

I am late checking in. This morning I did Step Challenge 3 repeating the power ups, then I did Core Max balanced core premix, and finished off with Tracey's Core Blast bosu, step, floor, planks, and pilates. Total calorie burn was 846. Daughter in-law bought over Sarah because she had a dentist appointment and wasn't sure she would be feeling up to going back to school. I went to Target to get a couple of things, and stopped to get some lunch for us. Then Bill called and I had to go to the school. Just one of those crazy days.

Sandy, so good to see you back here. So sorry to hear that you had to have surgury. I am sure you will bounce back:) Thanks about the new pics:D

Ally, hope the party at work is fun.

Char - You are too much! I can't believe you went back and found the original post! You are a true maniac!!!!

Sandy - Yep, still doing rotations, been doing Turbulance Training for the past 12 weeks. I really like it, except I'd probably see better results if I could keep my clean :p! I love Amy's dvd's which ones are you looking at? You have to like complex choreography. No I did not get STS. Just too many other things I wanted for that price and I couldn't justify it since I have never even done any of the weight work from 4DS ( I haven't even viewed them :eek:)

I am glad you posted that, Toasty. I teach college composition and read tons of papers on a regular basis; because of this, I do pretty well at picking apart the particulars of a person's writing style, their "voice", the things that characterize their writing. I haven't been here long as most of you have, but based on what I have read, I was very certain that post was written by Debbie and simply copied by msbodyhard...the writing styles are just too different. I didn't want to post my thoughts, though, at the risk of being unfair to someone, however small that risk seemed. Now that you posted that, though, as Dallys said, "Case closed".
I cannot fathom why anyone would want to pose as someone else; what do you possibly hope to gain from it? Starting trouble? I don't know about others, but I am not the least bit curious or intrigued by your insinuations that Debbie is "not innocent" or whatever.

Anyway, on to workouts...earlier I did Firm Power Yoga. I felt pretty stiff and tight. I'll do something else too, but after I get some more work done. I've decided I need to get Amy's In the Ring.

Hi Maniac Ladies!
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale on business, what a su*ky gym they have here. It's still 80 some degrees though, very nice. I decided to get my out of town appointments done since I had two full weeks blocked out.

This thread sure is getting a lot of attention! It all makes sense now...I remember a year or so ago, and now it all clicks.

Debbie..you are a true trooper!

Ally...be sure to check your mail Sat and Monday, sorry so late, but you will soooooooolove it. the first time I did it, I was completely wiped out. Big calorie burns.

Amy Bento accidentally sent me Rumble, the revised newer one without the menu problems.
I e-mailed her to let her know it was a mistake, I never got the first one, nor ordered it. But, I brought it with me and so I will be doing that bright and early this morning. I kind of feel guilty though??

DianeSue -Bill is doing well over there? I bet you worry.

Toasty, you rock!

Dallys, cracking me up as usual.

Teddygirl...how are ya woman!

Hermia, college comp was my least favorite class, you have my respect, I am duly humbled. What is your thesis on? I think I've asked you that before and if I missed your response, I apologize.

Linda, 4DS weight work is ok, you should check it out. The weight part might be too little for what you are used to though. Although I do like the split aspect.

Sandy, sounds like you are on your way back.

Hi to all I missed.

Amber

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.