Hardcore Hottie Fitness Maniacs of the Universe Oct 2, 2008

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Posting yesterday's workout:

Legs (up 5# for all)
Squats:
220# 5/5/5
180# 12x's
175# 15/15
*** 220# was extremely hard and I may not go up next time..not sure. 180# was feeling good in comparison..really felt easy to me until I got to 175 and did that twice 15x's. hehe***

Sissy Squats
3/12

Elevated Deads: (up 5# for all)
135# 5/5
120# 12x's
110# 15/15
***got that tingling sensation running thru my body doing these...really was feeling it***

Leg Ext:
75# 15x's (these felt a bit easy for me so I did..
80# 15x's

Hamstring Curls
35# 15/15
***Can't get very high with this one for some reason***

ABS: MM

Today I know I need to mow and finish my stitching picture. My body is very sore and my shoulders ache from the tricep work so I might just call this a rest day and pick up tomorrow instead.

Wow, Thursday already. Where does the time go?

Today I had a pretty decent workout. Worked my shoulders and then did some cardio.

1 minute rest between each set.

SHOULDERS
Barbell Upright Rows:
60# - 5/5/5 (same as last week)
55# - 12 (up 5#)
45# - 15/15/15 (up 5#)
***Forearms were burning big time here. I'm thinking all these pulling exercises is what is causing me this pain.

Barbell Overhead Press:
67# - 5/5 (up 2#)
55# - 12/11 (same as last week and lost a rep on the last set)
40# - 15 (same as last week)
***Felt really weak with this. Not sure what was going on.

Lateral Raise:
22's - 5/5 (same as last week)
20's - 12 (up 3#)
17's - 15 (up 2#)
***Did well with these.

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
22's - 12/12 (same as last week)

For cardio I chose Cardio Coach #2 revised. Had a great workout. Had to stop it at 30 minutes because I ran out of time.

Cardio stats:
30 minutes
26 minutes in zone
188 calories burned
1.8 miles travelled

That is all...

Char - Nice workout girl!!!

Linda - Nice workout yesterday. LOL on copying one of my workouts! Your pullups and chins weren't bad, don't be so hard on yourself.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

This morning, I have a good workout, did CC #1 revised! and S&H chest & back. I tell you I’m sore as what today from 4DS upperbody. I could only lay certain ways in my bed last night, upper body is fried!

Cardio Coach #1 revised
35:49 time
276 cal burned
2.55 miles

8 reps 2 ct down and 7 ct up
Chest
BB bench press
50/50/50
( I struggled a bit but it felted good)

DB flyes
15/20/20

BB Incline bench press
50/50/50
(not really to add on more lbs) YET!

DB Incline flyes
20/20/15

Back
DB rows
15/15 20
(I used 20’s and did one side at a time)

DB pullovers
20/20/20
(these got me real good)

Toasty: I pm’d you, crazy woman! Nice workout

Debbie: Nice work! you really lift heavy for shoulders, Awesome work, girl.

Last edited:
Linda - Nice workout yesterday. LOL on copying one of my workouts! Your pullups and chins weren't bad, don't be so hard on yourself.[/QUOTE]

I see Everyone Copys Debbies workout

Linda - Nice workout yesterday. LOL on copying one of my workouts! Your pullups and chins weren't bad, don't be so hard on yourself.

I see Everyone Copys Debbies workout[/QUOTE]

I see I do, but unlike yourself, I ACTUALLY DO IT...that is with my own weights and my own words!!! Alot of people follow Deb's rotations, and they don't copy her words. They respect her and admire her (following her exact rotation with their OWN weights/OWN words) and beg for more of her rotations. You are not doing anything but pretending.

Teddygirl,

I got your comment yesterday. Thank you. Sweet of you. No worries though. I got a good laugh yesterday. I know you mean well...happy spirited woman you are!

Excellent workouts Maniacs!!

Nice to see everyone on today!

Today Ill be doing KPC and Ab's.. so heres yesterdays I didnt get to post :)

Legs-
Full Squats 5 X 8 used plates for the heels so I could get lower
Rear Lunges 3 X 10
Firewalkers 3 X 64
Sissy Squats 5 X 12 ss w/
HS Curls 5 X 10
Sgl Leg Split Squat 3 X 10 yes!! these ar eone of my new "at home" favourite! along with the sgl leg deadlift (that ones a killer!)

Although the shortest workout yet (just under an hour) it has me a little stiff today so Im happy :) .. this sounds familiar.. hope I didnt actually post it already and forget hee :D

I see I do, but unlike yourself, I ACTUALLY DO IT...that is with my own weights and my own words!!! Alot of people follow Deb's rotations, and they don't copy her words. They respect her and admire her (following her exact rotation with their OWN weights/OWN words) and beg for more of her rotations. You are not doing anything but pretending.

Me have Respect for Debbie for what reason? You tell me!! This will be my Last Post have People like Her LOL. She know what I am talking about Just ask her LOL.

Last edited:
Debbie: I am not following any rotation, at the present! Shhhhiiiiitttttt, I can’t stick to em.:( I have a 12 week colored calendar here in my Excel file, that I’m constantly eye balling, daily, and it’s there I plug in my workouts. I do try to make up a solid weekly rotation. My body is so FU right now it ridicules:eek: really, so right now I am mainly concentrating on legs to "rid most of the cellulite and fat pockets.:cool: And OMG my UB is OUT of control, needing a good 8 weeks to undo what I did. Ride on……………..luv that:p.

Hey Maniacs! Finished up RCR workout-A and followed that with 10 min trainer yoga flex. Yesterday was intervals on the treadmill followed again by yoga flex.

Gotta get to work...never ends

I'm not a part of this group, but would sometimes like to be so I read what you impressive chics are doing!

msbodyhard1 - I don't know anything about you except that your grammar is horrid. The post that you made about your workout was perfect grammar, as Debbie's always are. No way did you write that yesterday - not one of your posts that I have seen are well written and some just simply don't make any sense. You didn't even bother to take off her comments so even if you HAD done the workout, you should have posted your own numbers and comments on the workout. Why even pretend? I don't get it. If you are doing the workouts, then good for you but don't copy and paste and have the nerve to deny it. Shame on you. Debbie does a ton of work for people on this forum and she is so very well respected for her knowledge, her caring and her time that she invests to help people here that she doesn't even know. You obviously don't have that same respect.

Welcom Meowracer - and good morning maniacs!

I am taking today off. I have had to take a break from the rotation Debbie sent me - and will probrably start all over when I get back to it. I am nursing a couple of injuries. I told you all the hike when my boots blew out and then I spained my wrist - so heavy lifting is out.

This week I have made progress. I was able to put a real show on, and I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - level 1 and 2 and then Weds. I worked out with a client I have that is sort of a TT style.

I am taking today off because it is my last day at work!!! I have been here over 5 years and they are throwing me a party and I didn't want to be too sleepy!

Anyway, I hope to do a total body endurane workout tomorrow. Probrably high step challenge. I like that one.

Take care everyone! Have great days and great weekend!!!

Catching up...

Hi Ally and all Maniacs!

I have been missing in action. I've had a lot going on in my life. I hope to start working out again very soon. I had surgery Monday, and have been out of work for 3 days. I will be able to return tomorrow. I think I've told a lot of you here that I have ulcerative colitis and I've had some pelvic issues, so they found what it was and took care of it, so hopefully I will be on the road to recovery for a long time now! I've missed working out, I haven't gained any weight so that's a good thing, but I do need to muscle up! I'm also anemic and this doctor I'm seeing has me on an iron med but acts as a vitamin supplement too, so hopefully that will help me with my energy level as well!

I hope you heal up very well so you can get back into your workout routine. Are you quiting your job or is it due to the economy?

Hope all is well, and I hope to start checking in more often.

Hey Sandy! glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! I am sure that is a releif.

Thanks for asking, however; I am not quitting because of the economy. My background is captial project management, and I moved here from Seattle after working on the commuter rail project there. I began working here in May 2002 when the final design phase of the project stated. I intended to leave pretty much after the project had completed, but the Exec. Director left and I felt like I needed to stay on to provide stability. They have since hired a new Exec. Director and she has been on board for a year. I had committed to stay a year and help her. It has been a stressful two years and I am really burned out, so I am taking time offf for good behavior! I have a part time consulting gig lined up for February.

Ally - That is interesting. Sounds like you are happy about this! I'd be scared to lose or quit my job right now. Hope you are recovering well!

Debbie - Thanks. I am recovering fine. I am happy, but also anxious. It is a major life change, but I am ready. What was all that scuttle-but going on in the post?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.