Hardcore Fitness Superhero Maniacs and Bionic Check In 11/1/2006

Hey Ladies!

I tried and tried to post again yesterday from work, but it wasn't working for some reason. :( So frustrating.

This morning I did upper body - pyramid style. I was going to do Power Hour, but I was feeling a bit lazy b/c I didn't eat dinner last night due to migraine (which went away about 45 minutes after taking Imitrex - that NEVER happens!). I was kinda light headed today so decided to just do upper body since I did lower body on Monday.

Our office won 3rd place yesterday in the costume contest, so what do they give us? Donuts! I'm staying away!!!

Dallys - have you used Vegan Planet much? I need to take some time with it and try something new each week out of that or the vegetarian slower cooker cookbook.

Okay, lucky for you all that's all I'm posting in case it doesn't work. :)

I hope you all have a great day!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi Maniacs! Taking a little break here.:)

Debbie, You are going to really look fantastic after you do the cutting. Are you planning on any competitions in the future? I bet you'd do great at that. You seem so disaplined.:)

Suz, I haven't made anything else yet out of Vegan Planet. I still have a bunch of left over squash chili I need to throw out. I'm the only one that likes squash and it made a big pan full. I need to venture into the tofu's and seitan's and all that stuff, but I really don't like it much. At least my attempts of it. LOL!
I was glancing at the "Metabolism Advantage"recipes and some are so up my alley in simplicity. For instance; Cucumbers-tomato-oil-spice, mix all together. LOL!!!

Anne, glad to hear the DVD's are working on the cheap DVD player. That's what I have.

Ok, back to work...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

OK I am going to post my workout and then run and dry my hair which tends to frizz if I don't do it right away. I did not preview the workout first so found Body Max to be timed differently than what was on the Blog. I did Body Max W/up trough all of the lower circuits then did the bonus cardio two times because it was around 5 minutes, then I put in Butts & Guts and did all of the lower body plus the lower bonus moves which next time I will place before I do the floorwork,I did 5 minutes of the abs just to check it out:) then the stretch. They pretty much use 2.5 pound ankle weights 5# dumbbells and a 35# barbell. I upped everything,
walking lunge/plie/baby jumps 10# dumbbells
Deadlifts 45# barbell
1 leg dumbbell squat off 12# step I used 12#
hammer punch lunge no weight
barbell squats 45#
walking lunges/plies/baby jumps 10# dumbbells
barbell deadlifts toes elevated 45#
1 leg squats off 10" step I used 15# dumbbell
side thrust hammer punch no weight
lunge squat no weight (may add some here next time)
barbell squats 45#
band firewalker green band
low pulse lunges 10# dumbbell with heel elevated
Floor work
Ball side leg raises 5# ankle weights
Ball hamstring roll ins and glute tucks I left the ankleweights on
high step platform glute presses 5# ankle weights and held 15# dumbbell over hips
Inner thigh 5# ankle weights
kneeling leg raises, modified hydrants 5# ankleweights
Bonus sit and stands 45# barbell
leg press 15#
glute squeeze ball
I will be back later
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Why did i not know you would handle this and go heavier.
I am impressed..
You are my hero....
Now you can go eat 2 large deluxe pizza's , because you deserve it.

Someday...
Wish i had the time to work out more than 1-1/2 a night.

I am liking Drill Max. I am watching it .

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Dallys - No, I won't compete. Too shy for that. Can't imagine getting on stage in a bikini. I don't wear one around my house!

Diane Sue - That sounds brutal. OMG! I need to preview these workouts. Great job!

Diana Sue - You didn't say what you thought of the workouts???? I knew you'd go heavier!! *smile*

Charlotte - did you order the new workouts?

Anne -yes, I wish I could work out 3 hours every day....or 4 including my Kundalini yoga now!!

ETA: I forgot - I just got back from Buckle at the Mall (my favorite clothing store). The Ed Hardy site never got my backordered stuff in that I wanted for my birthday, so I went and got my birthday present finally...and then of course I ended up getting a tunic tee, short sleeved to go with my hoodie and long sleeved tee that I got and a tunic camisole to wear under all of my shorter tee's......to layer. I like the tunic stuff with the low cut jeans.....hides the old' cleavage!! LOL. My hoodie is actually a guys and I love it. I have to go to Buckle.com and look at the guys stuff now!!! LOL. My DH found LOTS of stuff he liked in there also. I'm really glad....cuz now maybe he can break out of his Gap/Old Navy thing.

I'm dying to do Drill Max. Has anyone done it here? My sciatica's flaring too bad for me to attempt it right now. I think I may alternate my Barry's with Cathe this week and wait for my Amy Bentos to get here. }( }(

I am giving my neck a break from looking down at the map. I am almost done. It is so warm today. Someone came to look at our home earlier so I had to scramble to straighten up.

Diane Sue,

Great job! You must have been wearing your cape..the red one, for sure!

Lora,

No workouts yet. Thought they might be here today. Tomorrow probably. I can't wait to go shopping again. I am getting some more destroyed jeans and layered shirts, etc. I need to get a job. Looking into that in the evening time. Don't care where I work...not stripping though. lol. Not much to choose from around here. Christmas is coming and so are the extra bills we usually don't get.

If I missed anyone, not trying to be rude, just soooo busy today. Ya'll know you are all my superhero's.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

No, I am not one to sit and view. I will just have to do it. I will start on Saturday as I am in the middle of my weight training and tomorrow I work arms/legs/abs. I will make sure I eat extra steak that day and stretch! lol

Charlotte~~

Well, a busy day as usual. Picked up my grandchildren and son stayed awhile. I was still trying to accomplish housework. Well tomorrow is another day housework finish and the store. I wanted to take the grandchildren to the library Friday as school is out for conferences.

Suz, so glad the Imitrex worked. I have those rare times where taking one dose works. I guess it is timing. They always make me feel off the next day.

Lora, I liked the workouts. I will add more weight to Butts & Guts next time. The abs look really good. I felt at the weight loads it was at that for me it would be intermediate or moderate intensity. I don't feel it this evening. Still, I liked it. It had my glutes burning. Firewalkers were good. I will use a heavier band next time. BodyMax2 I thought was not quite as intense as the original. I think the cardios were shorter. It was still a good workout. I have not done the upper yet so cannot comment on that.

Debbie, I bought the Newmans light honey mustard dressing. It is good. I do wish it had less sodium though. Once a day wont hurt though:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.