Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wednesday June 4th

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Day 3 of WSFL. Workout was 55" and I burned 376 calories. Not a very high calorie burn today. Still not into this program and I've been dreading the workouts. Not sure if I'll be able to continue at this rate.

Running a bit late for work again.......so I best go.

Deb - not sure what's up with my Avatar. It's hosted thru Diane Sue's site. I thought something was wrong with her site.

Diane Sue- do you know why my Avatar is not loading? I checked my profile and it's still in there like we put it in a long time ago....as being hosted from your website. Please let me know

Today I did the newly released Cardio Coach #8!!! OMG what a workout. [font color=red]I LOVED IT[/font]!!! Sean outdid himself with this workout. It was amazing.

Challenge 2 is two 8 minute "treks". I did them at an incline of 4% and a speed of 4 mph. I was able to keep my HR at level 3 (but did hit level 4 for a few seconds at the end). I did this for a straight 8 minutes two times. This was an awesome challenge. #3 is also excellent. He really put this together well. Very challenging and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]

[font color=blue]1 hr.
48 minutes in zone
409 calories burned!!!!
3.4 miles travelled
[/font]

Endorphins are flying!!!

Roslyn - I put HOT water in my oats until it covers them. Then I add the BSN. If its too thick I'll add a bit more water. I eat them right away, I don't wait for the oats to soak in the water. I like them chewy.

Morning !

Last night workout KPC + KM (leg drills) followed by a hot bubble bath and a good night’s sleep:):):)

This morning, I did CC #7 only the wu and the 1st drill.

Cardio Stats:
31 minutes
2:04 miles traveled
225 calories burned

Then, I went on to do MIS upper body reps for each exercise was 16/12. Man oh man I lost lots of strength, but this is why I choose this workout to help me build back up! So I won’t list stats not worth listing x( x( ,

Debbie: Glad you love CC8 I'm going to order Friday, can't wait to try it. Yesterday, I had to throw my oatmeal away it was like paste, I add 1 scoop to 1 cup of oatmeal. So you cook oatmeal first, then add in protein powder, hm..... no wonder mines turned out like that, I cook mines first then when I get to work I added protein. Thanks:D

Good Morning,

This morning was Turbo Lower Body. Workout was 30 minutes and I did something wrong with my Mio so I didn't get my heart rate or calories burned recorded!!!x(

Awesome workouts! I will have to order the cardio coaches. Believe it or not, I just got an MP3 player!

Lora - keep on with it. It actually gets fun.

Today was week 3 day 3

STRENGTH
incline dumbbell press - 25 # 8/8/8
three point DB row - 32 # 8/8/8

CIRCUITS
romanian deadlift - 50# bb 12 reps
Swiss Ball Crunch - 10# db 12 reps
repeated 10 minutes - did 4 rounds

step up - 25# 12 reps
dumbell swing 22# 12 reps (these were hard!!)
repeated 10 minutes - did 4 rounds

INTERVALS
120 maximum 120 recovery
I did fast feet for first round then walked
I did pop squats for second round then walked
I did suicide lunges for third round and walked.

That is it. These workouts have my delts screaming!

Take care everyone!

Teddygirl - At work we have a water cooler that has hot and cold water. I just run the hot water over the oats and immediately put the BSN over it. I stir it up and eat it. I cannot stand soggy oats. This way they are fresh and chewy. At home I have a Hot Shot and do the same thing with that.

Debbie: When I’m not eating steel cut oats. I use Quaker instant. I cook my oatmeal at home, bring too work, yesterday, after I reheated oats, I put in a scoop of BSN protein. After trying to eat 2 tbsp I had to throw it out; it wasn’t nice x( x(. I'll try your way, thanks.

Morning Maniacs! Yesterday I bought some Valslides and worked out with them this morning. I bought them at Target and they came with a DVD, which I messed around with all three levels that they show you. I can tell you, my hamstrings are all ready sore and I know by the end of the day I'll be walking funny! These things are fantastic and especially for the hamstrings. DH and I have been mountain biking every weekend. We just leave home and all our responsibilities without a care in the world. We've been to Fruita CO AGAIN and this last weekend we went to Escalante and Bryce. We are like 2 wayward delinquents, wind in our hair, the whole bit. It's so much fun! We decided to stay home this weekend and catch up with our huge list of chores. We are quite depressed about it too! LOL!

I haven't even had time to read the checkin much, so I'm completely in the dark as to what's been going on with you all. Sorry!!

I'm thinking about ordering Red Carpet Ready, but still not sure. Hate to buy those darned E-books! Why dont' they just make a REAL book for crying out loud?

Anywhos, I'm still here and alive and just guilty of having to much fun is all.:p

Gotta run, Work calls (also been working 2 extra hrs. a day to pay for all my fun! There is always a price!)

Later Crazies!}(

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Dally's!

Oh that sounds great to just leave all your cares behind and take off to do what makes you so happy! I wish I could make myself do that! Did you take pics of these trips? How is the weather where you're at, do you get lots of humidity? We do here in the Carolinas, sometimes it's hard to breath, exagerating a little but it just gets so muggy that it's hard to enjoy the outdoors especially for those with asthma (my mom has it bad).

What is Valslides?

Glad to see you back!!! Have a great day! I shouldn't even be on here right now, but just had to take a small break from work!

I just came back from my physical. I did cardio this morning. That is all I am doing today. I did Seasun Zeigar's Bosu Blast stopping at the abs and then Step Blast challenge segment and stretch. I burned 553 calories. Probably what I had for breakfast since we went to IHOP after my physical for breakfast. I had a veggie egg beater omelet with swiss cheese:9

Lora, I will have to ask dh about your avatar. He was having some problems because he shares some stuff with a website he has set up for work. I noticed that it was not working.

Dallys, sounds like you are enjoying yourself. Good to hear from you. I know I don't like downloading the books. Takes an enormous amount of ink and paper to print and I don't like reading my books off of the computer. But it is a cheap way for them to make money since they are not having it printed. I have seen thos Valsildes at Target. I have the gliding discs for carpet so didn't really need them. I think they will be much better than the paper plates that are used in some of the workouts.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake w/ strawberries (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 4 oz. chicken breast in salad w/light Honey mustard dressing & 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
M4: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese mixed with Strawberries & Cream yogurt
M5: 4 oz. 92% beef patty; salad w/ Parmesan dressing
M6: Banana protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1600 calories
54 g. fat - 30%
149 g. protein - 37%
87 g. carbs - 22%
[/font]

Sandy- No humidity here. It's very dry here in Utah. Colorado is also dry and we've been riding alot there. The weather has not been too hot yet , but that will soon change I'm sure. When it get's real hot we'll end up riding in the canyon's here where it's alot cooler. There is still snow up that high right now. Here is a link to the Valsides http://www.valslide.com/ Check out the video and look at all the cool exercises you can do with them. They are something like $24 bucks at Target with a DVD, and $39 on this website and no DVD! I've did take some pictures and will try and get some on. They are real similar to what's already in my picture trail though.

Diane Sue- Yes, the Valslides and what you have are much better than paper plates!:) Looks like Cathe is going with the paper plates in her leg workouts on the blog. I didn't order STS but am hoping to end up with the leg workouts somehow. Isn't it funny how these E-books sale for more than a real book and then you have to pay more for ink and paper? You'd think they'd be cheaper than a real book somehow. I hate to read a book off of the computer too. I like to have a book in my hands so I can go over and over it, make notes etc.:) That said, I'll probably end up getting "Red Carpet Ready" cuz I'm so nuts. LOL! At least it's cheaper than "Warpspeed" by a long shot!

Back to work...have a dog in with lice...I'm all itchy psycho now!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Meals for today:

M1: 2 Tbsp of protein w/ half grapefruit
M2: ½ protein pancake and1 package of grits w/ 1/3c organic ff milk and (This is the first time I made a PERFECT protein pancake. It came out nice and thick)
M3: 2 slices of baked egg plant w/weight watchers pita bread &ketchep
M4: baked fish w/vegetables
M5: chicken spinach salad

Diane: Thank you I'll check it out tomorrow. Time for me to go bye-bye. Have a great evening all :D

Dally's thanks for the link to that site. Those look awesome! I might have to try them out. 24 dollars plus a dvd perfect!
I can't believe how every state is so different, it amazes me. I would love to be out west! It was close to 90 today, not as hot as it is in some other areas. Enjoy it! Can't wait to see more pics. The senery is beautiful!

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.