Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Oct 4

Hey Peeps!

I'm back, for now anyway. Remember back in July (I think) we merged with another company, they said there wouldn't be any changes...well there has been. Long story short I still have a job thank goodness, but did have to transfer to their corporate office in uptown. It's all good though, just been very busy and have to watch my time on the web at work for now.
Everyone sounds like HARDCORE MANIACS here! WHOOP WHOOP. I've had got slack there for a while and wasn't doing much of anything...bad me! I've got back into it though and I'm doing a rotation with Cathe's Muscle Endurance DVD's. Like SS, PP, PH, PUB, PLB, MM, I'm doing a full body weight excercise 3 days a week then cardio 2 to 3 times the time in between. I'm going to stick with this for about 6 to 8 weeks, and then I'll post some progress pics for everyone.

Lora - I like your pic, good to put a face with a name...or should I say a thread. Sounds like you're still hanging in there! Good for you. Thanks for the reviews as usual on Tracey.

Charlotte - You go girl, love the progress pics of you as well, and been reading all the lifting you've been doing you maniac!

Debbie - WOW! You've made great gains, maybe you can give me an example of a rotation that you've been doing.

Meaghan - Hi, and congrats on the progress you've made as well, looked at your pic trail and you've come along way baby! Kids are just b-e-a-utiful.

Marietta - Hey girl! You sound just as maniac as ever. Great w/o's. Your life sounds kinda like mine here lately. I've got a 17 yr old in cheerleading and she's been having competitions and we're busy with that and work and work and work...did I mention work???

Dally's - Hi I used to come here a lot, but life got a little crazy and busy and changes came into play, kinda got me off track, but I'm back now! Love the pics of your work with the doggies.

Anne - Hi and can I come visit you for a nice haircut??? Can you make it grow faster than what it's doing??? Oh, and I understand about the eating late, I used to do that serveral years ago, and like Charlotte already told you it will make a huge difference if you can cut back the late night eating! ;)

Diane Sue - Well, you look as good as ever, and your workouts are killer. Of course you've got the body of a 20yr old or better! Keep it up you maniac!

Suz - Sounds like you're taking a turn from biking since the weather is getting cooler, but isnt' that a great change. Something to look forward too!

Oh my, I don't mean to leave anyone out, but this thread has grown so, that I can't remember everyone on here. I'm gonna have to start writing everyone's names down so I don't leave them out. Let's see Randi, Lisa, Goldenrun? Sounds like you all are doing the right thing too by joining this thread, they're crazy hardcore maniacs here with lots of advice and motivation!!! Hi to anyone that I may not have addressed, I apologize in advance. :7

Wow, had a lot of catching up to do here. Have a great night everyone! Hope I didn't post too late. :) ;-)

Hello, Fitladies! Had a great aqua class tonight; my Wed. p.m. classes are usually an hour then a couple of my long-term peeps stay afterward and we do some deep water, core and upper body drills. I don't quite know what I did or how I did it, but my legs feel like jell-o.

Have a good night!

A-Jock

Hi Sandy! Thanks, and I look foward to getting to know you better. Hope you can check in more often.

I have felt like crap today, PMS moodiness (wicked) and of course extra pain from my Sarcoidosis, but alas- I just ran 2.5 miles on the TM on an incline. Holy crap was I sweating. I am really glad I got that in tonight. I did it on an empty stomach, no dinner cuz we had a meeting tonight, so i NEEDED food afterward.

Lora- I am like you, I need that internal heat to relieve some pains.

Well, I better get to bed. You guys all did great today!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.