Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Oct 17

Diane Sue - Thanks. I would like it with a little more coffee taste. I had some Mocha Joe's at Burger King and wow - they were good. But a) they had caffiene which I have to limit b/c of migraines and b) I'm sure they were full of calories. Yours taste just as good but with protein and low in fat and calories. I also meant to mention GREAT JOB on the weights. You're amazing!

Penney - You're doing so good on your eating. Way to go.

Char - I'm sorry you're dealing with those back biters at work. Sucks, I know. They are everywhere. I only wish they were all together and all the nice people could be together. Hang in there!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi All,
Just got home from work and am ready for bed!

You guys all eat so well!!

Workout was Bodymax 1 cardio & blasts and about 20min of yoga.

1. oatmeal w/ blueberries & walnuts. coffee (lowfat milk & sugar)
2. vanilla Hazelnut tea
3. shrimp salad wrap and potatoes. coke.
4. granola bar. coke
5. Asparagus and pasta salad with pine nuts. lowfat milk.

(I love my cokes }( )

Deb--I got addicted to my HRM...whenever it went on the blink I freaked out....so I quit using one!

Penney--Chik Fil A is my favorite too....I'm SO happy they are closed by the time I get off work!

Suz--Hey, I believe there could be such a thing as 'ghosts'.

Dallys--thanks for voting not to throw me out on account of my diet. Maybe this will help me improve. Lots of great ideas being posted

:7 :7 :7

Hey Lisa!

Great workout! That would be so hard for me to workout that late. I'm impressed! Or was that this morning? You and my sister - she loves her cokes too. She doesn't drink diet. I keep telling her it would save on calories if she would. She doesn't drink them at home though. Only when she's out. So I guess that's okay. You did really well on your eating today. Notice I never posted the rest of mine. }( Not til Monday.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Suz...
Nope I'm not motivated enough to workout this late at night, if it doesn't get done before work...it just doesn't get done;) .
I've tried the diet cokes...but I just love the sugar in the real ones:p
Oh, come on and post your diet....I'm putting it all out there (cokes and all)! I'm confident that Deb, DS, Penney (and all) will get us on the right path!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.