Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Jan 31

Hi Maniacs..

Suz that sounds a bit odd...she was upset about new rules and not having to leave a child behind? I imagine there is more to that.

I'm still a day behind but I did not want to leave out Plyo..went great, my joints still hurt a little so I modified but finished. Arms are sore from yesterday.

Dallys..I'm not bold enough to go grey yet. yikes..

Thanks Diane sue, I will figure it out.

Lora those were well deserved treats for the calories you burned..that's impressive! I so wish I had 2 hours a day. I just can't find it anywhere!

Char..hope it's a buyer for you! It's been a long haul with that. How is the FIL? Things settling in?

Ok I'll be back thurs.

Amber

Debbie-

when I have time I will do some research on reynauds...but it seems to be a confusion of the vasodilation in the hands and the sudden shock of temperature changes. My DH tried to get me to buy into some psychological issues that go with Reynaud's..type a personality, thin, body dysmorphic, but it's not the case, he just knows how to push my buttons. I'm not all that surprised about that diagnosis...I actually think I've had since I was a child. You haven't been on any medications for it have you?

p90x'ers...I have muscle definition! DH's mouth dropped when I did the flex pose. arms are a little bigger but I still have a little fat there. Need to lose about 8 pounds before we leave. I figured that I will gain it all back that week anyway.

Suz..I love sarah christmas...I'm still listening to it. She has evolved quite bit with her talent.

Dallys...are you the one that is going to see ERic Clapton? I had a dah moment the other while watching Cream on the Tube. I said..heh isn't that eric clapton? who is Cream? DH made fun of me...LOL

Well sorry for the book, I'm bored and getting ready to have a bottle, oops I mean glass of wine.

Amber

I had an awesome WO! I did DM Ultimate Cardio Blast premix. Basically you do each drill twice. I was whooped, but loved it. It was fun and Connor did the last football drills with me. Too cute. My chest is very sore to, so it helped them.

Amber- yeah, it is the instantaneous resstriction of your blood vessels. I get it too, but I get alot of pain, not numbness. Wierd. Too much emotional stress gets me everytime.

Dallys- good WO!

DS- I hate coming home just to find out I have to leavea again. Hope you feel better.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.