Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Jan 2

Hey Maniacs! My day turned out different than planned. I got my P90X+ but didn't get a chance to try one yet. I promise I'll do one tomorrow, probably the total body one.:) Ended up going to Macaroni Sin Palace and even ate half a loaf of bread! I then spilled my salad... it went spraying clear across the resturant. LOL! Lucky it wasn't busy or it could have been way more embarrassing.

Still don't know if I'll keep the puppy. It's so cute! It's black and has 4 white paws. More poodley than Shitzy.:) The lady who owned it just had Gastric bypass and can't care for it. She's spending one more day with it to say goodbye.

Suz- I didn't gain weight cuz I worked out like a Maniac the 3 weeks before Christmas doing 2 workouts a day! That's what I have to do...kill myself with 3 weeks of workouts to keep one measly ounce off my arse!

Char- I gain on the back and lower abs too, then when I lose weight the boobs and butt go. What's up with that? I'll never be curvy and cute with that crap. I'm a stick figure.

Diane Sue- Funny, I have a hard time with phase 3, it's tough for me to eat that much protein. I naturally eat more like phase 3.

ETA: I went to the movies, hense the no workout. Went to see "P.S. I love you". If you go see it, bring your kleenex! It's a good story and not a sad sobby one, more a sweet sobby one.:)

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

yeah! I felt good enough to workout today (i think) Did coremax #2 LIC then 4DS bi's and chest.
Have a good night
randi

Storm - I'm not too terribly worried about missing workouts because starting in February I'll be training for cycling season and I won't get a break until NOVEMBER!!! :p But I'm back at it starting today and I doubt I'll take any more breaks. That's just my nature. It was kinda fun though. :)

Dallys - Good point. That's when I wasn't gaining - when I was still working out and eating like a pig. :p I forgot about that.

Debbie - Sorry, I meant your FIL, not your dad. Please do keep us posted.

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.